SPSC Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Officer – 03 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Scientific Officer. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for these posts can apply on or before 15 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be a Master Degree. The age limit of the candidates should be 21 to 40 years, The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About SPSC: Sikkim Public Service Commission, commonly known as SPSC is a state autonomous body commissioned and established by the Government of Sikkim. At the helm of Article 320 of the Constitution of India, it conducts Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations for various civil services and departmental posts under the jurisdiction of Sikkim state. The commission is amended to function as per the constitution of India and Union Public Service Commission which provides it the state public service commission amendments.
Detailed Eligibility for SPSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for SPSC Recruitment 2021
Scientific Officer (Biology):
- Master of Science in Botany, Zoology, Anthropology (Physical) Bio-Technology or Forensic Science from a recognized university. Minimum three months training on Forensic Biology and Serology from a recognized Institution.
- 03 yrs of working experience in Forensic Biology and Serology discipline under State/Central Government Forensic Laboratory.
Scientific Officer (Chemistry):
- Master of Science in Chemistry or Master of Science in Forensic Science or Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university. Minimum three months training on Forensic Chemistry, Drugs & Narcotics and Toxicology from a recognized institution.
- 03 yrs of analytical experience in Forensic Chemistry, Drugs & Narcotics and Toxicology under State/Centre Govt. Forensic Laboratory.
Scientific Officer (Questioned Document):
- Master of Science in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Forensic Science from a recognized university. Minimum three months training on Forensic Questioned Document Division from a recognized institution.
- 03 yrs of working experience in Forensic Questioned Document under State/Central Government Forensic Laboratory.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2021): 21 to 40 years.
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
Salary: Level 16 of the Pay Matrix
- India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Despatch Rider/ Staff Car Driver
- BRO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Multi Skilled Worker/Draughtsman
SPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission.
- Short listed candidates are required to submit attested photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
Application fee: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Only through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.spscskm.gov.in) website along with required documents on or before 15 March 2021 up to 12 midnight.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of the employed candidate.
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Marital Status (for female candidate). In the case of a married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.