UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 – 36 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission Officials released UPSC Statistical Officer Jobs 2020 Notification. For 36 Statistical Officer, Superintendent Vacancies, UPSC Officials are inviting the applications through the Online Mode. 17th December 2020 is the Closing Date to apply. While applying it is mandatory for candidates, to have work experience along with the Educational Qualification specified in the advertisement. Through the Interview, Union Public Service Commission Officials are going to select the candidates for the applied vacancies. Freshers Wisdom team is providing all the details related to the UPSC Superintendent Vacancy 2020. Check them all before applying.
- 1 UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 2 UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 5 Application Fee for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 6 Selection Process for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 7 How to apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 8 Important Links to Apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 9 A Quick FAQ to Apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 9.1 What is the full form of UPSC in india?
- 9.2 What is the last date to apply to upsc.gov.in recruitment 2020?
- 9.3 How many vacancies are there in UPSC?
- 9.4 What is UPSC Statistical Officer Salary?
- 9.5 What is UPSC Superintendent Salary?
- 9.6 What is the desirable qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
- 9.7 What is the experience required for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the latest recruitment notification on the official website, upsc.gov.in. The latest UPSC notification 2020 is for the recruitment of a Statistical Officer. Here you will get the complete information about UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 online application form 2020. You will get here full detail about the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Statistical Officer application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links.
If you have any questions regarding UPSC Statistical Officer recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Statistical Officer, Superintendent|
|Closing Date||17th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Superintendent (Printing)||01 (UR-01)|
|Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics)||35 (SC-05, ST-02, OBC-09, EWS-03, UR-19)|
Pay Scale for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics) – Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Superintendent – Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Statistical Officer
- Post Graduate Degree/Degree from a recognized University
- The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment for Statistical Officer
- Candidates should have Max 30yrs of Age Limit
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed
Application Fee for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 Released- Apply Online for 6000+ Vacancies !!!!
- NTPC Recruitment Notification out for Diploma Engineers
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 2021 Notification Out for Officers
Selection Process for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
How to apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s), etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout is taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi greyscale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate, etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module: –
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of the claim of age. Where the date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala)
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay.
- The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by a candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of the Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government.
- The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Important Links to Apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy 2020 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Notification Before UPSC Statistical Officer Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official UPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2020 notification of the UPSC. Other details of the UPSC Vacancy 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Faculty UPSC Jobs Notification 2020 How to Apply are given below.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
What is the full form of UPSC in india?
Full form of UPSC is Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
What is the last date to apply to upsc.gov.in recruitment 2020?
UPSC last date to apply is 18/12/2020.
Application submission deadline for the UPSC Statistical Officer recruitment is 18/12/2020. Selection to UPSC Statistical Officer post will be through shortlisting and/or interview.
How many vacancies are there in UPSC?
There are totally 36 posts are available to apply jobs in UPSC.
What is UPSC Statistical Officer Salary?
Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
What is UPSC Superintendent Salary?
Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
What is the desirable qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
DESIRABLE: Degree in Law from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
What is the experience required for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience of proof reading particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, and Ordinances in a Government Press.