Spices Board Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk – 12 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Spices Board scheduled notification for recruitment to the posts as Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk. There are 12 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend an interview for these posts on 23 February 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/ Graduate. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Spices Board Of India: It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity board functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility of the production/development of cardamom and export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Details:
Spices Board Walk-in-Interview 2021 for Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk:
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk|
|Walk-in Date||23 February 2021|
Trainee analyst (Chemistry):
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
Trainee analyst (Microbiology):
- Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognised University/ Institute.
Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee:
- Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
Upper Age Limit : Not exceed 35 years
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)- 07 Posts
- Trainee Analyst(Microbiology)- 02 Posts
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee- 03 Posts
- NEERI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Staff
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technician Apprentices
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry/ Microbiology): 1st Year 17,000 per month and 2nd year 18,000 per month.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: 17,000 per month for two years.
Spices Board Walk-in Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Written test and interview
How to Apply Spices Board Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “email@example.com” and attend the walk-in-interview on 23 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 23 February 2021 Reporting Time: 10 AM
Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan,
N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom. P.O.,
Kochi-682025. Tele: 0484-2333610 to 616.