SAIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – 100 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technician Apprentices. There are 100 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 19 February 2021. The selection process will be based on the basis of merit. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Steel Authority of India- It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2021:
SAIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2021
|As per govt norms
|Application Last Date
|19 February 2021
Educational Qualification for SAIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Electrical – 20 Posts
- Mechanical 20Metallurgy – 30 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
- Civil – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- IFFCO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Management Trainee
- IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Graduate/Technician Apprentice
SAIL Recruitment Selection Process :
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
How to Apply for SAIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should register as a student online on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 19 February 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here