Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Superintendent/Physiotherapist /ECG Technician/Hospital Assistant/Others – 191 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Southern Railway invites application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners (CMP) for the post of Nursing Superintendent/Physiotherapist /ECG Technician/Hospital Assistant/Others/GDMO – 224 posts at Railway Hospital/Perambur, Chennai. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/GNM/Bachelor Degree/Degree/Diploma/10th/MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online interview. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- 1 Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Detailed Eligibility – Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
- 3 Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 4 How to Apply Southern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Superintendent/Physiotherapist /ECG Technician/Hospital Assistant/Others
|Job Role||Nursing Superintendent/Physiotherapist|
ECG Technician/Hospital Assistant/Others
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 44,900/-|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
Nursing Superintendents :
- Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing). Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
- 10+2/ Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
Haemodialysis Technician :
- B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
Hospital Attendant// House Keeping Assistants (Medical) :
- 10th class passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
Lab Assistant Gr.II :
- 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course). Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/ X- Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
Age limit (as on 01.10.2021):
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years
- Physiotherapist/ ECG Technician/ Lab Assistant: 18 to 33 years
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 191 Posts)
- Nursing Superintendents – 83 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post
- ECG Technician – 04 Posts
- Haemodialysis Technician – 03 Posts
- Hospital Assistant – 48 Posts
- House Keeping Assistants – 40 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 09 Posts
- Radiographer – 03 Posts
- Madras University Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Office Staff /Office Assistant
- Chennai Metro Rail CMRL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Internship
Pay Scale Details:
- Nursing Superintendents – Rs.44,900/-
- Physiotherapist – Rs.35,400/-
- ECG Technician – Rs.25,500/-
- Haemodialysis Technician – Rs.35,400/-
- Hospital Assistant – Rs.18,000/-
- House Keeping Assistants – Rs.18,000/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.21,700/-
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/-
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
How to Apply Southern Railway Recruitment 2021?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here