Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 for Internship – 19 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – CMRL “Metro Rail Technology and Management” invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the Internship– 19 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/CA are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited is nothing but the Special Purpose Vehicle for the metro rail project in Chennai region. It was incorporated in 2007 under the Indian government and Tamilnadu Government. CMRL is established to achieve the mission to provide safe, accessible, convenient, reliable, fast, comfortable, efficient and affordable transformations in terms of the railway.
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Details
CMRL Recruitment 2021 for Internship
|As per govt norms
|30 April 2021
Detailed Eligibility – Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
- Engineering Graduates from colleges recognized by AICTE or Premier Engineering Institutes or Any other Govt. recognized Institute/University, who are presently pursuing 3rd year (6th semester) and above are eligible to apply for internship in Engineering discipline.
- Students pursuing Chartered Accountancy (CA) and passed all groups of intermediate examination from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India are eligible to apply for internship in CA.
- The candidates should attach bonafide certificate issued by the concerned Institute to pursue In case of non submission of bonafide certificate, candidate will not be eligible for further selection process.
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 1 Post
- Electronics & Communication – 2 Posts
- IT – 2 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Environment – 2 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 2 Posts
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Scientific Officer/Technical Officer/Nurse
- Kerala Financial Corporation Recruitment 2021 Notification out for JAVA/ J2EE Developer
CMRL Stipend Details: Rs.10,000/-
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Applications received online shall be examined by CMRL as per the eligibility criteria notified. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for test/interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria for selection of suitable candidates depending upon the response.
How to apply for Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 April 2021.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here