PPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer – 127 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in the Civil /Electrical department. There are 127 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 20 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
PPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – PPSC Recruitment 2021
Junior Engineers (Civil):
- Should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or it is equivalent or any other equivalent/higher qualification recognized by the Govt. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Junior Engineers (Electrical):
- Should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or it is equivalent or any other equivalent/higher qualification recognized by the Govt. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Age limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- For General – 18 to 37 years.
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women
- 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
Category Wise Vacancies:
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- General – 39 Posts
- General( Economically Weaker Section), Punjab – 10 Posts
- ESM/LDESM Punjab – 18 Posts
- Freedom Fighter, Punjab – 02 Post
- Sports Person, Punjab – 05 Posts
- Persons with Disability, Punjab – 04 Posts
- Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab – 10 Posts
- Scheduled Castes ESM/LDESM, Punjab – 05 Posts
- SC Sports Persons, Punjab – 01 Post
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab – 10 Posts
- Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh ESM/LDESM, Punjab – 05 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh Sports Persons Punjab – 02 Posts
- Backward Classes, Punjab – 10 Posts
- Backward Classes ESM/LDESM, Punjab – 04 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- ESM/LDESM Punjab – 01 Post
- Sports Persons, Punjab – 01 Post
- Power Grid Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Executive Trainee
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Medical Officer/Medical Specialist
Salary: Rs. 35400/month
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on written test. No interview shall be conducted for selection to these posts
- The written competitive examination for the post will be scheduled tentatively in end of May 2021. Total Marks for Competitive Examination is 300 marks.
|Marks for Competitive Examination||Questions||300|
(120 Questions of 2.5 marks each. Total
time allotted will be 2 hours
|Questions from the Subject||100||250|
|Questions from Logical|
Reasoning, Mental ability and
- There will be no negative marking in the written test, for questions wrongly answered or questions not answered
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||1125/|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including EWS|
Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen,
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||3000/-|
|Person with Disability, (Physical|
Handicapped) Punjab State only.
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||1750/-|
Mode Of Payment:
Application fee Must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ppsc.gov.in) on or before 20 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here