SAIL Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer/Medical Specialist – 46 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer/Medical Specialist. There are 46 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 07 May 2021. The selection process will be based on the Written Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Steel Authority of India- It is an Indian state-owned steel making company. It was found on 19 January 1954. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the CEO of SAIL. It is a public sector undertaking company and it was owned & operated by the Government of India. It produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants. It was located in the eastern and central regions of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Details
SAIL Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer/Medical Specialist
|Job Role||Medical Officer/Medical Specialist|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 – 58,000/-|
|Application Last Date||07 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – SAIL Recruitment 2021
- BDS from a University/Institute recognized by Dental Council of India with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College/ Hospital/Institution or
- MBBS with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial/ Occupational Health/AFIH [Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health] from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College/Hospital/Institution or
- MBBS from a university/Institute recognized by MCI with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College/Hospital/Institution. .
- PG Degree/DNB in Relevant Discipline from a university/Institute recognized by MCI, with at least 03 years post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College/Hospital/Institution.
Age Limit :
- Medical Officer – 34 years
- Medical Specialist – 41 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Medical Officer [Dental]: 2 Posts
- Medical Officer [OHS]: 7 Posts
- Medical Officer- GDMO: 17 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Medicine]: 3 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Surgery]: 2 Posts
- Medical Specialist [ENT]: 3 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Dermatology]: 1 Post
- Medical Specialist [Obstetrics and Gynaecology]: 2 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Orthopaedics]: 2 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Ophthalmology]: 2 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Pathology]: 1 Post
- Medical Specialist [Paediatrics]: 2 Posts
- Medical Specialist [Psychiatry]: 1 Post
- Medical Specialist [Anaesthesia]: 1 Post
- DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Gram Rozgar Sevaks
- IIGM Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Research Scholar
- Medical Specialist – Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-
- Medical Officer- Rs. 20,600 – 50,500/-
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Medical Officer [Dental]/ [OHS]/ GDMO:
- Selection will be through Written Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Examination/ CBT at Kolkata. Test centre mentioned is tentative and may be changed without prior notice.
- Written Examination consisting 100 questions (Multiple Choice Questions) will be post specific. The duration of the test would be two hours. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for Unreserved/ EWS category is 50 percentile score. For SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination/ CBT will be required to appear in the interview in order of merit, in the ratio of 1:3 for each post.
- For final selection, the merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Written Examination/ CBT and Interview with the weightage of 80:20 in that order and on the basis of Presidential Directives of Reservation.
- Selection will be through interview. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% for Unreserved/ EWS category and 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category. For final selection, the merit list shall be drawn up based on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental Candidate – Nil
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in application as per the prescribed format neatly typed/ written in capital letter on a plain paper of A-4 size along with required documents through postal on or before 07 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
DGM[Pers], Raw Materials Division,
Steel Authority of India Ltd.,
6th Floor, Industry House Building, 10 Camac Street,
Kolkata – 700017 [West Bengal]
- Starting date for accepting application fee by State Bank of India against Printed Challan – 01.04.2021
- Closing date for accepting application fee by State Bank of India against Printed Challan – 30.04.2021
- Last date for receipt of applications through Speed Post/ Registered Post – 07.05.2021
- Tentative date of Written Examination/ CBT/ Interview – To be communicated through website