Power Grid Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee – 40 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of LLB/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc is eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for GATE 2021 before 31 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
POWERGRID – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 Details
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Stipend||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Power Grid Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should complete Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 60%
or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems
Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg/ Civil Engineering
Valid Score in the GATE 2021:
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
Post Wise Vacancies:
- ET (Electrical) – 20 Posts
- ET (Electronics) – 10 Posts
- ET (Civil) – 10 Posts
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020): 28 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above
- J&K Domicile / ExServicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Details of the number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our
website before the commencement of Online Registration
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Medical Officer/Medical Specialist
- DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Gram Rozgar Sevaks
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 30% (Depending on reservation of vacancies only.)
Weightage of Different Parameters:
- GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100): 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
- Total: 100%
Please Note – That only GATE 2021 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2019 or prior or GATE 2020 is not valid.
Application fee: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Through Online mode
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 15 April 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application and online deposit of application fees to POWERGRID: 25 Mar 2021 (10:00 hrs.)
- Last date for Online Submission of Application and online deposit of application fees to POWERGRID: 15 Apr 2021 (23:59 hrs.)