OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 – 92 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites the online job application form for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer for 92 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s degree/PG/M.Sc/B.Ed is eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on a written test, interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer:
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
|Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
|24 May 2021
Detailed Eligibility – OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Forestry from any recognized university.
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
- UR – 46 Posts (15-w)
- SEBC – 10 Posts (03-w)
- SC – 15 Posts (05-w)
- ST – 21 Posts (07-w)
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021
- Malabar Cements Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Asst. Manager/Chemist/Asst. Foreman
Salary – OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Teacher – Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Recruitment Examination (Written Test & Interview).
- The Written Test shall comprise of two papers namely Paper I & Paper -II together carrying 200 marks i.e. 100 marks for each paper which shall be of Multiple Choice (MCQ) Pattern. The number of questions in each paper shall be 100 each carrying one mark.
- The duration of examination shall be one and half hour for each paper. The Commission will short-list the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks obtained in the written test.
- The qualifying marks of the written examination shall be decided by the Commission. The Total marks for Interview/ Viva Voce Test shall be 25.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment mode: Through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website on or before 24 May 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here