OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 – 82 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an official notification announcing 82 vacancies for Dental Surgeon posts in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department on 23rd February 2021. The online registration process for the recruitment will be commenced from 10th March 2021 to 09th April 2021. The candidates interested in the post should read the complete article to know the details of OPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2021 including category-wise vacancies, eligibility criteria, section process, and more.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
- Post Names: Dental Surgeon
- Total Number of Vacancies: 82
Distribution of vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must have possessed a BDS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The applicant should have possessed a Registration Certificate under the Dentist Act, 1948. Candidates have possessed required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from universities of foreign countries.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Maximum age- 32 years
He/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- The candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of these fees.
- HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for ITI Apprentices
- India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Despatch Rider/ Staff Car Driver
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Career Making and Written Test as per the guidelines as enumerated in Odisha Medical Services Rules 2013. Weightage of 30% will be given to career-making and 70% to the written test.
- Marks secured in 10th Class Examination- 10%
- Marks secured in 12th Class Examination- 10%
- Marks secured in Bachelor of Dental Surgery Examination- 10%
- There will be 200 Multiple-choice questions for a total of 200 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of MCQ- 3 Hours
- Qualifying marks- 50% for UR & SEBC, 45% for PWD, 40% for SC/ST
- Syllabus- As per the Dental Council of India (DCI) Syllabus of BDS.
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||10|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|Public Health Dentistry||10|
Steps to Apply Online For OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of OPSC @ opsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “What’s News” section on the homepage.
- In that section, click on the “Advertisement for Recruitment to the posts of Dental Surgeon 2021”.
- Now, read all the details of the notification carefully and fill the OPSC Dental Surgeon Application Form 2021 and pay the examination fee before the last date.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.