HAL ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – 475 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentices. There are 640 vacancies are to be filled for these jobs. Interested candidates who are all eligible for these posts can apply on or before 13 March 2021. The pay scale will be Rs.8000 – 9000/- The selection process will be based on merit-based selection/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is a type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for HAL ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Passed ITI in the relevant trade.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Painter (General)
- Sheet metal worker
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Fitter- 210 Posts
- Turner- 28 Posts
- Machinist- 26 Posts
- Carpenter- 03 Posts
- Machinist- 06 Posts
- Electrician- 78 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 08 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic- 08 Posts
- Painter (General) – 05 Posts
- Sheet metal worker- 04 Posts
- Mechanic- 04 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant- 77 Posts
- Welder- 10 Posts
- Stenographer- 08 Posts
- CSPGCL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Mining Sirdar/Overman/Shot Firer
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Chowkidar/Safaiwala/Junior Clerk
HAL ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online on the website of the company website.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process thereunder. The decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final.
How to Apply HAL ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through the apprentice portal and then apply through google form on or before 13 March 2021.