NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer / Assistant Chemist – 230 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Chemist. There are 230 vacancies to be filled in various discipline. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma can apply for these jobs on or before 10 March 2021. NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/- per month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located in New Delhi, NTPC is operating in 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer / Assistant Chemist
Detailed Eligibility for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
Assistant Chemist :
- M.Sc in Chemistry with 60% marks from recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
|Disciplines||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,|
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
Age Limit: 30 Years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidate.
Post wise vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 200 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 30 Posts
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Electrical – 90 Posts
- Mechanical – 70 Posts
- Electronics/Instrumentation – 40 Posts
- Asstt. Chemist – 30 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-
- HAL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for ITI Apprentices
- Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Operators
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of online exam. The test will consists of 2 parts i.e. Subject Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. The candidates have to qualify separately in both parts.
- Candidates are required to indicate their choice for test center at the time of online application.
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.300
Note: No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareers.net) website from 24 February 2021 to 10 March 2021.