North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021 for Group “D” Posts – 98 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – North Tripura District Court invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Peon/ Orderly/ Guard – 98 posts on a temporary contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of 8th are eligible to apply for these jobs. Selection will be based on an Online interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 05 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About North Tripura District Court: Dharmanagar is a District town and a Municipal Council in the North East of India and the North Tripura District of the State of Tripura, India. Most of the known history of Dharmanagar is derived from the ancient Rajmala scripts, which is ancient Royal chronicles of the Kings of Tripura, written in the 14th century. The origin of the name ‘Dharmanagar’ cannot be traced back in time.
- 1 North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Detailed Eligibility – North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021
- 3 North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 4 How to apply for North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021?
North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021 Details
North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021 for Peon/ Orderly/ Guard
|Job Role||Peon/ Orderly/ Guard|
|Stipend||Rs.4840 – 13,000/-|
|Last Date||05 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021
- Must have passed 8th examination from any recognized institution.
- For General – 18 to 40 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST/PH/Govt Servant – 05 years
Total Vacancies: 98 Posts
Salary: Rs.4840 – 13,000/-
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technical Assistant
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021
North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will have to sit in the Written Examination consisting of Total 75 Marks, Letter writing in Bengali-25, Hand Writing Test(English & Bengali-25), G.K. & Current Affairs=25) to qualify for viva voce Test(25 marks)
- For UR – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment:
The application fees should be paid through Crossed Bank Draft from any Nationalized Bank payable at Dharmanagar in favour of the District & Sessions Judge, North Tripura, Dharmanagar should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 05 May 2021.
How to apply for North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents on or before 05 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
The District & Session Judge,
North Tripura, Dharmanagar.