Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant – 02 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – GHC invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant for 02 vacancies. The selection process is based on the written examination, skill test and viva-voce. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ghconline.gov.in) website from 03 April to 04 May 2021 up to 5 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Application Start Date||20 April 2021|
|Last Date||04 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- Graduate degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognised University, or B.Sc. from a recognised University with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Application or equivalent grade from a recognized institution. A person pursuing any of the requisite qualification or awaiting final result need not
- 2 (two) years of work experience from a reputed institution/ organisation in the related field.
- Unreserved: 18 – 40 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 18 – 43 years
- SC/ ST(P)/ ST (H): 18 – 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 02 posts
Salary: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Selection will be based on the Written Examination (Screening Test), Skill Test and a Viva Voce.
Scheme of Examination:
- Written Examination (OMB based objective questions with Multiple Choices) of 120 marks of 2(two hours duration 100 one hundred) questions carrying 1(one) mark each on General English and General Knowledge (20 Marks), Technical Knowledge (70 Marks), General Aptitude (10 Marks).
- The official language of Assam (Assamese): 20 (twenty) questions carrying 1(one) mark each (which will be qualifying in nature qualifying marks will be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks). Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of Written Examination as well as final Merit List
- Skill test: 50 marks, Candidates equal to 5(five) times the number of vacancies (1:5), in order of merit list of Written Examination will be called for Skill Test. Candidates shall have to secure at least 60% of 50 i.e. 30(thirty) marks in the Skill Test in order to be considered qualified in the Skill Test.
- Viva-voce (20 marks), Candidates equal to 3(three) times the number of vacancies (1:3), in order of merit from the rank-wise composite mark sheet of the Written Examination (excluding Assamese segment) and Skill Test, will be called to the Viva-voce.
- Candidates shall have to secure at least 60% of 20 i.e. 12(twelve) marks in the Viva-voce in order to be considered qualified in the Viva-voce. On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination (excluding Assamese segment), Skill Test and Viva-voce, the final selection will be made.
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Civil Judges
- ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Administrative Officer/Accounts Officer/Purchase & Stores Officer
- For all others: Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST (P) & ST (H): Rs.250/-
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.ghconline.gov.in website from 20 April to 04 May 2021 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 20 April 2020)
- Commencement of online application: 20.04.2021, 5 PM
- Last date for online application: 04.05.2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fee: 07.05.2021, Till bank transaction hours