NIELIT Recruitment 2020 for Scientist / Scientific Assistant – 49 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Scientist / Scientific Assistant. There are 49 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 30 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 31 December 2020. The selection process will be based on Written Test (Objective Type) followed by an Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NIELIT – National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India. NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has invited applications for the Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist Assistant ‘A’ posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31 December 2020.
Go through the eligibility criteria, application process, salary, and selection procedure before filling the NIELIT Scientist B Online Application. The apply online link is active from 02 December 2020 to 31 December 2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Delhi|
|Position Name||Scientist ‘B’, Scientific Assistant ‘A’|
|Starting Date||2nd December 2020|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview, Document Verification|
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant ‘A’||39|
Pay Scale for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Scientist ‘B’||Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Scientific Assistant ‘A’||Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 for Scientist / Scientific Assistant
Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A:
- M.Sc. in Electronics / Computer Science OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level OR
- M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (G-IETE) in any of following streams.
- Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Communication/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application /Software System/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Power Electronics.
Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B:
- M.Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Computer Science/IT OR M.S. in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics OR
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) OR B.E / B. Tech in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/Software System/Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics.
Age Limit for NIELIT Scientist Recruitment
Age Limit (as on 31 December 2020):
- Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A – up to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B – up to 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities are as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
- For General and all others – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs.400/-
- BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment Notification Out for Associate Engineer/Supervisors
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification Out for Junior Resident
- Indian Air Force AFCAT 2021 Notification Out for Officers
Selection Process for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
- The selection process will be based on Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Interview.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview. The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates based on merit position and reservation policy etc. in the ration of 1:3 (No.of vacancies : No. of candidates), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant ‘A’ selection will be on the basis of written test only.
Scheme of written examination:
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from the Technical and Generic Areas. The duration of the written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from the Technical Area of the respective stream and 35% questions from the Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer. The cut-off marks for qualifying for the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates, and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
Follow the below Steps from 2nd December 2020 from 11:30 AM onwards.
- Start the procedure by checking www.nielit.gov.in/delhi, the Official Site of NIELIT Delhi.
- Now proceed to Recruitment Section.
- You will find the Recruitment to vacant posts for Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific Assistant ‘A’ in STQC on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Click and Open it.
- Read the total details given in it such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Etc.,
- If you are willing to apply, then proceed to apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee (If Applicable)
- Recheck the complete information, you have filled in.
- Before the Closing Date submit it.
Documents To upload For NIELIT Scientist Recruitment
Scanned copies of the following documents shall be needed. The size of the documents must not be more than 3 MB.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Essential Educational Qualification
- Photo ID
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if applicable
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other) if applicable
- EWS Certificate if applicable
- Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable
- NOC & Undertaking / Declaration if applicable
Important Links to Apply for NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2020
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), under Govt. of India, has invited online qualified and interested candidates for filling Forty-Nine (49) vacancies to the post of Scientist-B and Scientific Assistant-A through direct recruitment to be posted in New Delhi, India on a fulltime basis. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts on December 2, 2020, from 11:30 am onwards and closes on December 31, 2020, by 5:30 pm.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020
What is the full form of NIELIT in india?
Full form of NIELIT is National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
What is the last date to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 is 31.12.2020.
What is the age limit for the NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
The upper age limit of the NIELIT Recruitment 2020 is 30 years.
How many vacancies are allotted under NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 49 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
What is the Salary of NIELIT Scientist / Scientific Assistant Posts?
Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A – Rs.56,100-1,77,500/month
Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B – Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/month
What is the Educational Qualification for NIELIT Scientist / Scientific Assistant?
Scientist B (Group A): Persons must have passed Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or master degree in Science (M.Sc) or Computer Application or Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech) or Philosophy (M.Phil) can apply for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs.
Scientific/Technical Assistant A (Group B): Persons must have passed M.SC/MCA/MS/MCA/B.Tech/B.E in any one combination in IT, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Informatics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, and Software System to apply for the posts.