NGRI Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant/Technical Officer/Sr. Technical Officer – 38 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the recruitment for the post of Technical Assistant/Technical Officer/Sr. Technical Officer for 38 posts. Candidates who completed are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible can apply online at (www.ngri.org.in) website on or before 31 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Details
NGRI Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant/Technical Officer/Sr. Technical Officer:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Technical Officer|
Sr. Technical Officer
|Last Date||31 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NGRI Recruitment 2021
- 1st Class in B.Sc. with relevant subject plus one-year full time professional qualification or one-year experience in the relevant field. OR
- 1st class Diploma in Engineering (Instrumentation) of at least 3 years’ full-time duration or at least 2 years’ fulltime duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses, or its equivalent plus 02 years’ experience in the relevant area/field.
- Master’s degree in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Geophysical Technology /Marine Geophysics / Earth Sciences with not less than 55% marks OR
- BE / B. Tech. or equivalent in Electronics / Instrumentations with not less than 55% marks OR
- Master’s degree in Geology / Applied Geology / Marine Geology / Geological Technology / Geochemistry / Hydrology with not less than 55% marks.
Sr. Technical Officer-1:
- Master’s degree in relevant department with not less than 55% marks plus Two years of experience in the relevant area of work from a recognized Institute/ Organization.
Sr. Technical Officer – 2:
- Master’s degree in Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Hydrology/ Physics with not less than 55% marks plus Five years of experience in the relevant area of work from a recognized Institute/ Organization.
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Technical Officer – 28 years
- Sr. Technical Officer – 1 – 35 years
- Sr. Technical Officer – 2 – 40 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 03 years
- For SC/ST – up to 05 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- Technical Assistant – 21 Posts
- Technical Officer – 06 Posts
- Sr. Technical Officer – 1 – 07 Posts
- Sr. Technical Officer – 2 – 04 Posts
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Manager/Sr. Executive/Executive
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Manager/Executive/Junior Executive
Salary – NGRI Recruitment 2021
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Technical Officer – Rs.44900-142400/-
- Sr. Technical Officer – 1 – Rs.56100-177500/-
- Sr. Technical Officer – 2 – Rs.67700-208700/-
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Technical Assistant & Technical Officer: Screening of applications followed by the Trade Test [qualifying in nature] for the screened in applicants. The candidates who qualify in the Trade Test will be called for competitive Written Test. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in Paper-II & III of the Written Test in the Competitive written examination for those candidates who are declared to be qualified in Paper-I.
- Sr. Technical Officer-1 & Sr. Technical Officer -2: Screening of applications followed by Interview of the screened in applicants.
- Mere fulfilment of educational qualifications and requisite experience do not entitle a candidate to be called for the Trade Test/Written Test / Interview.
- A duly constituted Screening Committee will short‐list the candidates on its own criteria. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
Scheme of Written Test for the Posts of Technical Assistant & Technical Officer:
|Questions||OMR / Computer based objective type multiple choice|
|Medium of Questions||English and Hindi except the questions in English Language.|
|Standard of exam (for Technical Assistant)||Diploma / Graduation Level (based on the advertised qualification of the post)|
|Standard of exam (for Technical Officer)||Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduation / B.E. / B.Tech.|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Total Time Allotted||3 hours|
For General – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ngri.org.in) website on or before 31 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 30 April 2021)