NCRTC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager/Sr. Executive/Executive – 04 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Capital Region Transport Corporation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager/Sr. Executive/Executive. There are 04 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree/PG/Diploma can apply for these posts. The age limit of the candidates should be 35 to 40 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 17 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NCRTC – National Capital Region Transport Corporation is a joint sector company of the government of India and states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Rajasthan. This state government company is mandatory to implement the Regional Rapid Transit System project across the National Capital Region. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. NCRTC invites many job applications for candidates in Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Details
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager/Sr. Executive/Executive
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Sr. Executive/Executive|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||17 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NCRTC Recruitment 2021
Asstt. Manager/ Sr. Executive/Planning/ Transit Oriented Development:
- B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch. & PG Degree/ Diploma in Construction Management. Should have minimum work experience of 4 or 3 years (for AM & Sr. Executive, respectively) in handling infrastructure assignments.
Asstt. Manager/ Urban Design:
- B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch. & PG Degree/ Diploma in Urban Design/ Planning. Should have minimum 4 years’ work experience in Urban Design & Architecture, with experience in Real Estate Development.
Executive/ Urban & Regional Planner:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Town Planning/ BE/B.Tech. (Civil)/ B.Arch. & PG Degree/ Diploma in Urban Regional Planning/ Urban Design. Should have minimum 2 years’ work experience in Urban/ Regional Planning, including TOD and VCF initiatives for Transit Projects.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager – 40 years
- Sr. Executive – 35 years
- Executive – 35 years
- Assistant Manager / Sr. Executive – 02 Posts
- Executive – 02 Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Manager/Executive/Junior Executive
- ACTREC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Staff Nurse
Salary – NCRTC Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Manager – Rs.50000-160000/-
- Sr. Executive – Rs.40000-140000/-
- Executive – Rs.30000-120000/-
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Based on the eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- NCRTC reserves the right to conduct a written examination for all posts in case the number of application received from eligible candidates is high. The detail of written examination, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
- The candidates will be offered position in NCRTC with respect to her/ his eligibility vis-à-vis last position in parent organization and length of service or as per the suitability decided by the selection committee.
How to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application along with required documentations on or before 17 May 2020 t1 the following postal address.
For More Details: Click here
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- Copies of the APARs
- Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
- Letter showing present level/ grade
- Form 26A & ITR of last 2 years.
- For Govt./ PSU employees, ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.