Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021 for Asst. Manager/Chemist/Asst. Foreman – Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Malabar Cements Limited has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Asst. Manager/Chemist/Asst. Foreman/General Manager/Marketing Executives Positions. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 06 May 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate/PG/MBA/Diploma. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.10,00 -1,25,000/month The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Malabar Cements Ltd: Malabar Cements Limited is an Indian cement company. It is among the largest public sector cement production undertakings. It is fully owned by the Government of Kerala and is the only major integrated cement plant in the State. The total installed capacity of MCL is 6.2 lakh tons. The Company was incorporated on 11 April 1978 and commenced cement production at its Walayar plant in April 1984. A 2.5MW multi-fuel power plant for Walayar was commissioned in June 1998.
Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021 Details
Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021 for Asst. Manager/Chemist/Asst. Foreman/General Manager/Marketing Executives
|Job Role||Asst. Manager/Chemist/Asst. Foreman|
General Manager/Marketing Executives
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate/MBA/Diploma|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – 1,25,000/-|
|Last date||06 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021
Asst. Manager (Materials):
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and MBA or Diploma in Materials Management awarded by Institution/ University. Minimum 5 years experience in Materials Management in the Purchase Department in a Cement Company.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry. Minimum 5 years experience in Chemical and Physical Analysis of Materials such as Limestone, Bauxite etc. in a reputed organization or Laboratory preferably Cement Industry.
Asst. Foreman Mechanical:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance of Crusher, Raw Mill, Kiln/ Cooler in Cement Plant.
General Manager (Works):
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering. Additional Degree/ Diploma in Management will be preferred. Minimum 18 years experience in different levels of management out of which 5 years in a similar senior managerial position in cement industry.
- MBA Graduates with specialization in Marketing/ Engineering Graduates, preferably Civil Engineering Candidates having Vehicle are preferred (2 wheeler/ 4 wheeler).
- Asst. Manager – 41 years
- Chemist – 41 years
- Asst. Foreman – 39 years
- General Manager – 55 years
- Marketing Executives – 30 years
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021
- PRL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Research Fellows
Salary – Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021
- Asst. Manager – Rs.83,276/-
- Chemist – Rs.63,080/-
- Asst. Foreman – Rs.36,655/-
- General Manager – Rs.1,25,000/-
- Marketing Executives – Rs.10,000/-
Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Malabar Cements Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 06 May 2021.
For More details & Application Form : Click here
Malabar Cements Limited,