NCL Recruitment 2021 for Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist – 49 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) invites online applications for the post of Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist of 49 vacancies. Candidates who completed PG/DNB/MBBS/BDS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on a merit basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2021 Details
NCL Recruitment 2021 for Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist
|Job Role||Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NCL Recruitment 2021
Sr. Medical Specialist:
- For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized PG Degree/DNB.
Sr. Medical Officer:
- MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India
Sr. Medical Officer(Dental):
- BDS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/Clinic
Maximum Age Limit :
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) : 42 years for General/UR.
- Sr. Medical Officer(including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) : 35 years for General/UR
Upper age limit relaxable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years (UR), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST)
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist – 20 Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer – 28 Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer(Dental) – 01 Post
- IHBT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Associate/Project Assistant/Field Worker
- HMT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Company Trainee
Salary – NCL Recruitment 2021
- Sr. Medical Specialist – Rs.70,000- 2,00,000/-
- Medical Specialist – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer(Dental) – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
NCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The mode of selection will be based on personal interview as laid down in the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/ Subsidairy level” as available in CIL website https://www.coalindia.in/info-bank/circulars
How to Apply NCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from from official website and send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with self attested copy of the testimonials through speed post to the following address on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The office of General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment),
Manpower & Recruitment Department,
NCL HQ, Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh -486889