HMT Recruitment 2021 for Company Trainee – 12 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – HMT Machine Tools Ltd invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Company Trainee with 33 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/ITI with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process on the basis of the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form through postal before on or before 29 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HMT Machine Tools Ltd is the state-owned company under the ministry of heavy industries in India. The company owned the two limited they are HMT International Limited and HMT Machine Tools Limited. The function of the HMT Machine Tools Limited is the largest supplier of the wrist-watches in India and this company is a main source of Technology for Excellence in the field of metal cuttings and metal forming, to provide the high quality for the entire manufacturing Industry.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Details
HMT Recruitment 2021 for Company Trainee
|Job Role||Company Trainee|
|Last Date||29 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – HMT Recruitment 2021
- NCVT/ITI+NAC from any recognized institute/board.
- Experience: Experience in Machine Tools industry. With work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference. Should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/ Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry.
Age Limit ( As on 01.03.2021):
- Company Trainee – 33 years
- Machinist, Grinder, Fitter, Electrician – 12 Posts
- HPSEB Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Driver
- OCPL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Manager/Overman
- Company Trainee-(NCVT/ITI+NAC) – Rs. 13,000/-per month
HMT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test. The Tests(Total Marks-100) will be conducted in two stages: 1st stage : “ Practical Test” for Skill Testing – 70 Marks, 2nd stage: “ Written Test” for Aptitude & General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- Essential Qualifications indicated shall be from a recognized Institute/Board. The percentage of marks in Technical Qualifications shall be as follows:
- Mere possession of the qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test and Practical Test.
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and relevant experience while short-listing for the candidates to attend the practical test/ written test.
- Candidates on successful completion of Company trainee period (2 years) will be appointed only upon clearing written test/practical test. Performance assessment marks – 50 Marks, Written Test/ Practical Test – 50 Marks.
- For General, EWS & OBC – Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- No fee is to be paid by PWD.
How to Apply for HMT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidate should send their application form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 29 April 2021.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
HMT Machine Tools Ltd
(A Govt. of IndiaUndertaking)
Jalahalli, Bangalore –560013