NBCC Recruitment 2021 for Marketing Executive – 20 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Marketing Executive. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma can apply for this job. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NBCC (India) Limited is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna enterprise and a Central Public Sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market. NBCC acquired 100 per cent stake in Mini Ratna hospital consultancy firm Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 6 November 2018.The organization acquired over 51% stake in Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a PSU under the Steel Ministry in 2017. NBCC is headquartered in New Delhi and it has 31 regional offices across India.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Details:
NBCC Recruitment 2021 for Marketing Executive:
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCR)|
|Walk-in Date||01 March 2021|
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category
candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency in Real Estate
Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling. Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.
Age Limit: 35 Years
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC /ST /OBC (NCL) /EWS/ PWD – as per government order.
- For Ex-Serviceman – up to 3 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 05 Posts
- 0BC – 06 Posts
- SC – 04 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Notification for Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk
- IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Graduate/Technician Apprentice
NBCC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of the profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Interview. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing on the
desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Note: SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode Of Payment:
The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply NBCC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the dully filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 01 March 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited,
NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office,
Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.