NAL Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant/Technical Officer – 26 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Aerospace Laboratories has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant/Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer. There are 26 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidate who meets the necessary educational and works requirements for engagement of the above posts to work in various projects at CSIRNAL can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on 21 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
National Aerospace Laboratories, is India’s first largest aerospace firm. It was established by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research at Delhi in 1959 and its headquarters was later moved to Bangalore in 1960. CSIR-NAL’s mandate is to develop aerospace technologies with strong science content, design and build small, medium-sized civil aircraft, and support all national aerospace programs.
NAL Recruitment 2021 Details
NAL Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant/Technical Officer/Sr Technical Officer:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Technical Officer|
Senior Technical Officer
|Salary||Rs.35400 – 67700/-|
|Last Date||21 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NAL Recruitment 2021
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / BCA / Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Metallurgy/Metallurgical Engineering / Technology OR B.Sc in Computer Science / Diploma in Hotel management of at least 3 years full time duration OR at least 2 years full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area / field.
- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent with 55% marks.
Senior Technical Officer-1:
- B E/B Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Aerospace or Aeronautical with 55% marks from a recognized Institution / University with 2 years experience in Aircraft Quality Control. Quality Assurance. Design and Manufacturing standards in Aircraft industry.
Senior Technical Officer-2:
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production / Industrial /Aerospace /Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Materials Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized Institution / University with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Technical Assistant – 28 years
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Senior Technical Officer -1 – 35 years
- Senior Technical Officer -2 – 40 years
Note: Upper age relaxable are as per government instruction.
- Technical Assistant – 19 Posts
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer -1 – 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer -2 – 04 Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Engineering Executive Trainee
- IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Group B & C Posts
Salary – NAL Recruitment 2021
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35400/-
- Technical Officer – Rs.44900/-
- Senior Technical Officer -1 – Rs.56100/-
- Senior Technical Officer -2 – Rs.67700/-
NAL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 21 May 2021 at NAL Careers page.
For more details & apply: Click here