IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Group B & C Posts – 133 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Jr.Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Coach, Pharmacist, Others. There are 133 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 May 2021. The selection process will be based on a written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Details
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 for Jr.Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Coach, Pharmacist, Others
|Job Role||Jr.Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer|
Coach, Pharmacist, Others
|Qualification||Master Degree/Bachelor’s Degree/PG|
|Last Date||11 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021
Junior Technical Superintendent :
- M.Sc in (Electronics / Computer Science / Chemistry / Physics) OR B.Tech/ BE OR Technical B.Sc. with two years’ relevant experience OR MCA with one year experience. Knowledge of computer applications.
Assistant Security Officer :
- Graduate with 4 years relevant experience. Should have Military or NCC and Fire Fighting training Officer.
Be able to drive light vehicles / motor cycle and handle fire arms, in addition to having a sound health and active habits.
- University Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical Education or BPEd from Laxmibai College of Physical Education or equivalent
- Distinguished sportsmen who have represented the Country in recognized International events may also be made eligible for appointment on contractual basis provided they possess a University Degree and the condition of possessing a Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent qualification shall not apply.
- Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS, Patiala or equivalent in the above game. At least two years of coaching at CFTI / University / PG level Institutions.
Junior Superintendent :
- Master Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant experience. Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha ):
- Post-graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor’s degree with English as a Superintendent subject OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject and post (Raj Bhasha) graduation in English from any recognized University, with at least one year of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in computer applications in Hindi and English. OR
- English as an essential subject at the level of 10+2 (12th) and thereafter Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as the main subject and at-least 03 years’ experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/State Government organization or any other government/semi government organization.
- 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream. Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Junior Lab Assistant :
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Computer Science) OR Assistant BCA OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in appropriate field. Knowledge of computer applications.
Junior Assistant :
- Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Driver Grade II :
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 18-32 years
- Asst. Security Officer- 18-32 years
- Coach – 18-32 years
- Junior Superintendent – 18-32 years
- Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) -18-32 years
- Pharmacist – 18-27 years
- Junior Lab Assistant – 18-27 years
- Junior Assistant – 18-27 years
- Driver Grade-II – 18-27 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Assistant Security Officer – 1 Post
- Coach – 6 Posts
- Junior Superintendent – 31 Posts
- Raj Bhasha Junior Superintendent – 1 Post
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Junior Lab Assistant – 52 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 39 Posts
- Driver Grade-II – 1 Post
- SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Pharmacist
- HMT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Company Trainee
Salary – IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021
- Junior Technical Superintendent – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Asst. Security Officer – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Coach – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Superintendent – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Pharmacist – Rs29,200-92,300/-
- Junior Lab Assistant – Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- Driver Grade-II – Rs.21,700-69,100/-
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection process shall have two tier tests. Tier-I will consist of the objective type written examination for screening and short-listing.
- It will comprise of English Language (Basic knowledge), General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Basic Arithmetic and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Tier-II at the second level examination for the shortlisted candidates will be in the form of job-oriented written test and/or typing test on Computer (Hindi and English), as applicable, corresponding to job description of corresponding posts. Merit list for final selection will be made only on the basis of qualifying marks obtained in Tier-Il examination.
- General : Rs. 250/-
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female
How to apply to IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 May 2021.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here