Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 for Group “C” Non-Teaching posts – 18 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Mizoram University invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Group “C” Non-teaching posts. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/ITI/12th/10thare eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Details
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 for Group “C” Non-Teaching posts
|Job Role||Group “C” Non-teaching posts|
|Salary||Level 1 to 4|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Mizoram University Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized Institute/University; OR Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/Technology from recognized Polytechnic/Institute; OR ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board/ University. Stenography in English with speed of 80 wpm. Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science; OR Bachelor’s degree with Diploma/Certificate in Library
Lower Division Clerk:
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board / University. Typing speed of 30 wpm in English on Computer. Any Certificate with Word Processing, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/ Board. Possession of a valid driving license for L/M/H motor vehicles issued by the competent authority. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). Experience of driving motor vehicles for at least 3 years.
- Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant area. Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI pass where technical qualifications are considered necessary. Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board. Valid Conductor License holder
- IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Assistant
- PFC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Officer/Assistant Manager
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 03 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 02 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 08 Posts
- Bus Conductor – 01 Post
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for examination/personal interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for examination/personal interview to a reasonable limit by following methods which shall be devised by the University including holding a screening test.
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST: Rs.100/-
How to Apply to Mizoram University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Establishment, Mizoram University,
Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004.