IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant – 02 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant – 02 posts on a temporary contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc. are eligible to apply for these jobs. Selection will be based on Online interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through Email on or before 25 April 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021 Details
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||IISER Mohali|
|Last Date||25 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021
- 1st class M.Sc. in physics with interests in Observational Astrophysics, X-ray binaries, AGNs. Candidates with X-ray (multi-wavelength) data analysis skills will be preferred.
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- ASRB NET Exam 2021 Notification out for ARS Scientist/Senior Technical Officer
- PFC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Officer/Assistant Manager
- Rs. 31000 per month if NET/GATE/JEST (all in physics) is qualified.
- Rs. 15000 per month if none of the NET, GATE, or JEST in physics is qualified.
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about the details of the online interview. Email your application to the principal investigator Dr. Aru Beri.
How to Apply IISER Mohali Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send send their CV in PDF format by clearly mentioning the name, contact address, date of birth, educational qualifications with Board/University, percentage of marks, year of passing and details of national-level exam qualified with the score/rank, if any through Email on [email protected] on or before 25 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here