PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022 – ppsc.gov.in: The authorities of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Punjab is inviting online application forms from the eligible candidates for 159 positions of the Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate posts. Applicants who are interested in the aforementioned posts should apply for the PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022 from 7th September 2022 to 10th October 2022. Interested candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the closing date. Applications must be submitted online mode.
- 1 PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022
- 2 PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022 – Overview
- 3 PPSC Job Vacancy Details 2022
- 4 PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- 5 PPSC Jobs 2022 – Age Limit
- 6 Salary
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Application & Examination Fee
- 9 Important Link For PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022, Application Form
PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022
Candidates can get the PPSC Judiciary Exam 2022 Notification pdf file and the PPSC Civil Judge Apply Online Link at the end of this page. Go through the below sections, to get the detailed information regarding the Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2022.
PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate|
|Exam Name||Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination-2022|
|No. of Posts||159 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||Last date for filling online application form – 10th October 2022 Last date for filling out the Application Fee and Examination fee by using the online mode of payment – 17th October 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Patiyala, Punjab|
PPSC Job Vacancy Details 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate||159 Posts|
PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- Candidate must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Laws from any University incorporated by Law in India as of 10th October 2022 or
- A Degree of Bachelor of Laws from Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal, The Sind University or of The Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there.
- Punjabi up to Matric or its equivalent Standard.
PPSC Jobs 2022 – Age Limit
As per the Punjab Public Service Commission notice, the candidate should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age on the last date of submission of Online Application Forms i.e. 10th October 2022.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770 or such as may be revised from time to time|
This examination shall be conducted in three stages namely
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce
Application & Examination Fee
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|EWS, PWD, and LDESM Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
Important Link For PPSC Judiciary Exam Notification 2022, Application Form
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.fresherswisdom.com).