SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021 for Lecturers – 972 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Selection Board, Odisha invites online application form for the post of Lectures of 972 posts. Candidates who completed Master Degree within the age limit of 21 to 42 years are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the Written Test and Skill Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ssbodisha.nic.in) website on or before 21 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021 Details
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021 for Lecturers
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1, 42, 400/-|
|Last Date||21 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade to be eligible .
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021): 21 to 42 years.
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste (S.C.), Scheduled Tribe (S.T.), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, Ex-Servicemen.
- 10 years for the PWD candidates.
Post wise vacancies:
- Anthropology – 11 Posts
- Botany – 49 Posts
- Chemistry – 60 Posts
- Commerce – 134 Posts
- Economics – 78 Posts
- Education – 51 Posts
- English – 159 Posts
- Home Science – 13 Posts
- IRPM – 03 Posts
- Logic & Philosophy – 73 Posts
- Mathematics – 42 Posts
- Physics – 42 Posts
- Political Science – 135 Posts
- Psychology – 24 Posts
- Sanskrit – 20 Posts
- Sociology – 15 Posts
- Statistics – 02 Posts
- Zoology – 61 Posts
- OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for District Culture Officer
- HPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Engineer
Salary: Rs. 44,900 – 1, 42, 400/-
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test, career and viva-voce test. The written test will be of 150 marks, career will be of 25 marks and viva-voce will be of 25 marks and the total mark is 200.
- There shall be a written Examination in the concerned subject as per the syllabus given in the website (which may be considered as a model syllabus at par with the curriculum recommended by different Universities and leading colleges of the State) carrying 150 marks.
- Questions for this 150 marks shall be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice) of 100 questions with equal weightage with provision of negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer, which are to be answered in OMR sheet and the examination will be of Two hours duration.Application Fees:
- Unreserved Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD – Rs.200/-
How to Apply for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online at (www.ssbodisha.nic.in) website on or before 21 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here