ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 for Diploma Engineers – 40 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – ITI Limited has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Diploma Engineers. There are 40 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their 03 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or High School can apply. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 30 years. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 15 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities which produce a range of switching, transmission, access and subscriber premises equipment. Besides offering the telecom turnkey solutions and customized support, ITI has a dedicated Network System Unit for executing turnkey projects for installation and commissioning of telecommunication networks. The company intends to upgrade and invest in the technology, through the acquisition of technology from strategic partners with a specific focus on high growth industry segments.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 for Diploma Engineers
|Job Role||Diploma Engineers|
|Job Location||RaeBareli (UP)|
|Last Date||15 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics will be considered. Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55%
aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Age Limit :
- For General – up to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 11 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- UR – 03 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC – 02 Post
- SC – 01 Post
- UR – 03 Posts
- OBC – 01 Post
- ICSI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Consultant
- GSFC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Executive/Assistant Manager
Stipend Offered: Rs.19,029/month
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process is based on the Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
How to Apply ITI Limited Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply can apply through online by using ITI Limited website (http://www.itiltd.in/) on or before 15 May 2021. The candidates are required to submit their printout of the filled application form with required documents by Registered/Speed Post on or before 21 May 2021 within 5PM to the given postal address.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
CM —HR & Legal,
RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification
- SC/ST / OBC category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach attested photocopy of the Certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate