ICSI Recruitment 2021 for Consultant – Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application forms from the eligible candidates for the post of Consultant on a contract basis of 01 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Interested and eligible can apply online on or before 15 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ICSI: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, and has 70 chapters around the country. A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations that is CSEET (Earlier foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI and completing Short term and Long term practical training.
ICSI Recruitment 2021 Details
ICSI Recruitment 2021 for Consultant
|Application Last Date
|15 May 2021
Detailed Eligibility – ICSI Recruitment 2021
- ACS OR MBA / PGDBM or equivalent degree/ Diploma with 60% marks (of at least 2 year duration). Post Qualification Experience up to 01 year
- Coordinating Training Programme activities
- Correspondence with faculty/speaker of the programme
- Preparing proceedings of the Members Programs / Conferences / Workshops
- Preparing Articles/ speeches / talking points for Members Programmes / Seminars etc
- Other office activity as assigned
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021) :
- Consultant – 30 years
- Consultant – 01 post
- OMC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Manager/Medical Officer
- GSFC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Executive/Assistant Manager
Salary – ICSI Recruitment 2021
- Consultant – Rs.33000/-
ICSI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for interview.
- The “ICSI” reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidates etc., and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for interview.
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here