IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineer – 74 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Ircon International Ltd has released the application for the post of Works Engineer for 74 vacancies. The candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech are only eligible to apply for these positions. The selection process will be based on the written test and interview. Eligible candidate can apply through postal on or before 18 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Ircon International Limited (IRCON): IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
IRCON Recruitment 2021:
IRCON announces their career opportunities through the newspapers and also they listed the vacancies on their official website ircon.org> HR & Career > Career @ IRCON. At present, IRCON announced a job vacancy for Graduate/Technician Apprentices. All eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 February 2020.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 Details
IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineer
|Job Role||Works Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 April 2021|
Detail Eligibility – IRCON Recruitment 2021
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE. Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works.
- Full time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/ University approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Electrical & Electronics
Engg., Electronics & Communication Engg., Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., Instrumentation & Control Engg., Computer Science.
- Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 30 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- UR-27 Posts
- OBC-16 Posts
- SC-08 Posts
- ST-04 Posts
- EWS-05 Posts
- UR-08 Posts
- OBC-03 Posts
- SC-01 Post
- ST-01 Post
- EWS-01 Post
- Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Income Tax Inspector/Tax Assistant / MTS/Stenographer
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Engineer
IRCON Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
- Firstly, the shortlisting would be done on basis of length of experience and then within the same length of experience it would be sorted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in prescribed educational qualification. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.ircon.org website on or before 18 April 2021 and send the hard copy to the following postal address on or before 28 April 2021.
For More Details : click here
To Apply: click here
C-4, District Centre,Saket,
New Delhi – 110017