Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for Income Tax Inspector/Tax Assistant / MTS/Stenographer – 196 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Income Tax Department has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II and Multi Tasking Staff. There are 14 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 April 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Degree/12th/10th. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 5,200-34,900/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking by the direct tax collection of the government of India. The main responsibility of this income tax is to enforce various direct tax laws to collect revenue for the government of India. Income tax department influence businesses, professionals, NGOs, local authorities among others. Black Money and imposition of Tax Act, 2015 is an act of the parliament of India, the aim of this law is to bring back the income and assets held abroad back to the country.
- 1 Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Detailed Eligibility – Income Tax Recruitment 2021
- 3 Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 4 How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Details
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II and Multi Tasking Staff
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant,|
Stenographer Grade-II and Multi Tasking Staff
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||15 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Income Tax Recruitment 2021
For Income Tax Inspectors:-
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
For Tax Assistants:-
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
For Stenographer Grade II :-
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
For Multi Tasking Staff:-
- 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:-
Sportspersons having represented
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in Para 7; or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant/Stenographer/ Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 27 years of age
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC/General – up to 5 years
- For SC/ST – up to 10 years
- Income Tax Inspectors – 01 Post
- Tax Assistants – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II – 03 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 06 Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Engineer
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Lecturers
- Income Tax Inspector – Rs. 9300 – 34,800/-
- Tax Inspector/ Stenographer/ Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 5200-20,200/-
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Subject to fulfilling of the qualification against Sl. No. 02 above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection procedure. For selection, the shortlisted candidate will be required to appear for an interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo a ground/proficiency test also.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 15 April 2021.
For more details & Application form: Click here
Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG),
3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.