India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans – 12 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification –India Post Office has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Skilled Artisans. There are 12 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job vacancy. The last date to apply for the job is on or before 21 November 2020. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity to make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
- 1 India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans 2020 Notification
- 2 India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans Vacancy Details
- 3 Salary(Pay Scale) For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- 4 India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans Eligibility Details
- 5 Application Fee For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- 6 Selection Process For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- 7 How to apply for India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- 8 Important Links to Apply For India Post Recruitment
- 9 A quick FAQ to Apply For India Post Recruitment
India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans 2020 Notification
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh/Chhattisgarh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. The details are given below.
|Name of the Department||Department of Posts, Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Notification released||7th November 2020|
|Name of the Post||Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Tyreman, Tinsmith, Blacksmith, Painter|
|Total Posts||12 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21 December 2020|
|Pay Scale||Rs 19900/-|
India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Motor Vehicle Mechanic||05 (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-01)|
|2.||Tinsmith||03 (UR-01, EWS-01, OBC-01)|
|3.||Painter||02 (UR-01, SC-01))|
|Total||12 (UR-07, EWS-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02)|
Salary(Pay Scale) For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 19900/- (Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans Eligibility Details
Education Qualification For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt.
OR 8th Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidate who apply for the post of Mechanic (Motor vehicle) should possess a valid Driving License to drive Heavy Vehicles.
Age Limit For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- 18-30 Yrs. as of 01-07-2020 (SC/ST+5 Yrs., OBC/Ex-Serviceman+3 Yrs.)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read the detailed India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans job notification if you have any concerns.
Application Fee For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- No Fees Required for For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
- BECIL Recruitment Notification out for 09 Software Developer and Other posts
- RITES Engineer Recruitment Notification out for 170 Civil Engineer & Other Posts
- ICMR Recruitment Notification out for 145 Assistant and Scientist Posts
Selection Process For India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
The selection process will be based on Competitive Trade Test.
Note: The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible
candidates at their correspondence address.
How to apply for India Post Recruitment for Skilled Artisans
1. Last date of Receiving application:: On or before 21.12.2020 by 17.00 Hours
2. Application should be submitted during the following bio-data:
(i) Full name (In block letters)
(ii) Father’s full name (in block letters)
(iii) Post Applied for & trade
(iv) Permanent Address with Pin code
(v) Address for correspondence with Pin code
(vi) Email lD (vii) Mobile Number
(viii) Citizenship :Indian/Others (Tick)
(ix) Date of Birth (By Christian Era) (x) Age as on 01.07.2020 in format:- Years- Months- Days
(xi) Reservation Category : uR/EWS/SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer) (xii) Category : Ex-serviceman/Others (Tick) (xiii) Educational Qualification
(xiv) Technical Qualification/lTI Certificate
(xv) Trade Experience period
(xvi) Issue of Driving Licence (HMV) details with validity [in case of Mechanic (MV) only] (xvii) Home Guard service
(xviii) Any other relevant information
(xix) Serf attested photo by the candidate.
3. The last date of receipt of application is on or before 21.12.2020 by 17.00 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the applications(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information
4. The application format and requisite details with regard to age limit, eligibility qualification/experience, a prescribed format of certificate to category EWS/SC/ST/OBC, and other terms and conditions are available on the website: `www.indiapost.gov.in‘
5. The separate application should be sent for each trade-in separate envelope if applied for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe the post applied with trade on the envelope & application should be addressed to The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service,134-a, Sudam Kalu Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai-400018 and should be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
Important Links to Apply For India Post Recruitment
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply For India Post Recruitment
How many vacancies are allotted under this recruitment?
There are 12 Vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
What is the India Post Skilled Artisans Salary?
Scale of Pay: Rs. 19900/- (Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
What is the qualification for India Post Skilled Artisans Jobs?
A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt.
OR 8th Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
What are the jobs in India Post?
Currently, India Post is hiring for Skilled Artisan.
What is the last date to apply to india post recruitment 2020?
Mail Motor Services last date to apply is 21/12/2020.
Application submission deadline for the Mail Motor Services Skilled Artisan recruitment is 21/12/2020. Selection to Mail Motor Services Skilled Artisan post will be through shortlisting and/or interview.