India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for GDS – 3679 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – India Post Office has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of GDS(Hyderabad, Telangana, Delhi Circles). There are 3679 posts to be filled for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to 30 years can apply for this India Post Office Recruitment 2021 job vacancy. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
India Post Office: India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
India Post (Post of India) has started the recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for AP Postal Circle, Telangana Postal Circle and in Delhi Postal Circle. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment 2021 through online mode on official website i.e. appost.in or before 26 February 2021.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 AP Post Office, Delhi Post Office and Telangana Post Office was started on 27 January 2021. A total of 3679 vacancies are available of which 2296 are for AP GDS Recruitment 2021, 233 are for Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 and 1150 for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021.
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Advertisement Number||1. RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE-3/2020|
2. RE/ GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-3/ 2021
|Job Location||Delhi, AP & Telangana|
|Last date for Submission of|
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Overall 3679 vacancies will be filled by India Post Office and postal circle wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the postal circle||No of vacancy|
|Delhi Postal Circle||233|
|AP Postal Circle||2296|
|TS Postal Circle||1150|
Pay Scale for India Post Office Recruitment 2021
The salary for the posts of Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Branch Post Master (BPM), and Dak Sevaks (DS) for GDS Recruitment 2021 has been mentioned in the table below.
|Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours|
Note: TRCA = Time Related Continuity Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for GDS
Educational Qualification for India Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
The age limit for candidates applying is 18 to 40 years (As of 21st January 2021). However, relaxation in the upper age limit is as per government norms.
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for GDS Recruitment 2021 is mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Application Fees (in Rs.)|
|Female Candidates||No Fee|
- DSRVS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for DEO/Web Designer/Content Writer
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Grade IV Posts
- KHRI Recruitment 2021 for IT Manager/Deputy Manager/Analyst
Selection Process for India Post Office Recruitment 2021
The Selection Process for GDS Recruitment 2021 does not involve any written exam and will be done solely on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Class 10th. Below are mentioned some of the important points related to the selection process.
- The selection of candidates will be done on marks obtained in Class 10th.
- The marks scored by candidates in Class 10th will be rounded off to 4th decimal places and the GDS Recruitment Merit List will be published.
- No weightage for higher qualification, previous experience, or service knowledge will be given to candidates.
- In cases of clash of marks between candidates, preference will be given to candidates older in age and then the preference order will be ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
How to apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The candidates applying for GDS Recruitment 2021 will have to first register themselves by providing the basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, Category, Address, Contact details, and Educational details. Once registered then can apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2021 by clicking on the link mentioned below and following the steps mentioned. You can check the steps below for Applying Online for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the above link mentioned to Register for GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Enter basic details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Category, date of birth, email id and Education Details.
- Once Registered the candidates can Apply online for GDS Recruitment by clicking on the link where they will have to enter the registration number received on the email and the postal circle.
- The candidates will have to again fill an application form with all the details as asked in it and then upload relevant documents, passport size photograph and signature, etc.
- Candidates after uploading the documents must choose the preference of post and then download and print the application form for further reference at the end of the application process.
- The candidates need to pay the Application fee by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through Payment Gateway link mentioned below by entering the registration number that they have received on their email after the registration process.
Important Links to India Post Office Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. India Post is going to fill up 3679 vacancies in Delhi, AP & Telangana. It has recently published the recruitment notification for 3679 vacancies, The Posts are Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak under Cycle 3. India Post Office invites online application form 10th passed candidates to fill up India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021. Applicants who are looking for 10th Std Jobs in central govt can make the India Post online registration within 26.02.2021. India Post Office Recruitment 2021 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for GDS
What is the full form of GDS?
Gramin Dak Sevak
How many vacancies are available for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021?
A Total Of 3679 Vacancies Are Available Of Which 2296 Are For AP GDS Recruitment 2021, 233 Are For Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 And 1150 For Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021
Which are the positions announced in India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
The vacancies have been advertised for the posts of Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Branch Post Master (BPM), and Dak Sevaks (DS).
What is the qualification required for India Post Office Recruitment 2021?
The candidates need to be passed in Class 10th from any recognized board with English and Maths as compulsory or elective subjects, You can check other qualifications from above.
What is the age limit of GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
18 To 40 Years (Reservation For Reserved Categories)
What is the Salary Package for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
Minimum TRCA For 4 Hours/Level 1 In TRCA Slab BPM – Rs.12,000/- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/- Minimum TRCA For 5 Hours/Level 2 In TRCA Slab BPM – Rs.14,500/- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
What is the application fee for India Post Office Recruitment 2021?
The application fee for General/OBC/EWS (Male) is Rs.100/- while that of SC/ST and Female candidates is Zero.
What is the selection process for GDS Recruitment 2021?
The selection for GDS Recruitment 2021 is done merely on the marks obtained by candidates in Class 10th exam.
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For The Post Through Online Mode Through Official Website.
What is the last date to apply for GDS Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Prescribed Format On Or Before 26 February 2021.