KHRI Recruitment 2021 for IT Manager/Deputy Manager/Analyst – 100 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Kerala Highway Research Institute has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of IT Manager/Content Writer and Communications Associate/Deputy Manager/Analyst. There are 04 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this KHRI Recruitment 2021 can apply on or before 05 February 2021. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About KHRI: Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) is the only research institute under the Kerala Public Works Department and was established in 1972 in Barrack Building at Palayam. It was shifted to the present campus at Kariyavattom in 1994. KHRI functions as a part of the Design Wing of PWD under Chief Engineer(Design) with necessary monitoring and guidance from Director(R&PPU). The institute is headed by Joint Director. the institute undertakes various applied research in the field of infrastructure development and plays a key role in material testing and quality improvement training programmes. The institute serves as a third tier testing laboratory for Govt. agencies like CTE, Vigilance etc.
KHRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
CMD Kerala invites Online applications for recruitment of 04 Project Support Staff Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.cmdkerala.net/ from 22.01.2021 to 05.02.2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Organization||Kerala Highway Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Post Name||Manager, Deputy Manager|
KHRI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Kerala Highway Research Institute has released the following vacancy details with their recent KHRI Recruitment 2021. They invite 4 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Position||Number of Vacancies|
|Content Writer and Communications Associate||1|
|Deputy Manager (CoE)||1|
Pay Scale for KHRI Recruitment 2021
|Position||Remuneration (INR/ Month)|
|Content Writer and Communications Associate||Rs.35,000/-|
|Deputy Manager (CoE)||Rs.75,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for KHRI Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for KHRI IT Manager Recruitment 2021
- First Class B.E./ B. Tech (CSE/ IT)/ MCA. (All degrees should be full time degrees approved by AICTE/ UGC).
- Should possess 5 years of experience working as an IT Manager/ Network Administrator.
Content Writer and Communications Associate:
- First Class B.E./ B. Tech (All degrees should be full time degrees approved by AICTE/UGC). Preference shall be given to Candidates with BE/B Tech in Civil Engineering.
- 2 years of experience as a copywriter in an engineering organisation or as a writer for a technical journal/ magazine.
Deputy Manager (CoE):
- First Class Graduate degree in Engineering and First Class Post graduate degree in Management. (All degrees should be full time degrees approved by AICTE/UGC.)
- 5 years of experience in a managerial role that involved interfacing between various internal and external stakeholders – preferably academics, industry and public sector
- Graduation from a reputed institution with 75% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration and coordination/providing administrative support in a reputed organisation, preferably in Government/Public Sector.
Age Limit for KHRI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
To apply for the KHRI job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below
|Position||Maximum Age Limit|
|IT Manager||35 years|
|Content Writer and Communications Associate||30 years|
|Deputy Manager (CoE)||35 years|
|Analyst (CoE)||35 years|
KHRI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- No Application Fee
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out For Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, JTO & Other Posts
- MGVCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Junior Engineer
- MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Asst Manager/ Section Engineer
Selection Process for KHRI Recruitment 2021
- KHRI reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/skill assessment/technical presentation/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience.
- Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
How to apply for KHRI Recruitment 2021 for IT Manager/Deputy Manager/Analyst
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
- Visit the official website of CMD Kerala / KHRI.
- Go to News and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Important Links to KHRI Recruitment 2021
Apply online for 04 Manager, Dy. Manager, Analyst Vacancies in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala location. Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 4 Posts through Online mode. KHRI career official website is www.khri.org recruitment 2021. All the eligible aspirants please read the KHRI Recruitment 2021 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Manager, Dy. Manager, Analyst vacancy. Last Date to Apply Online is 05th February 2021 06:00 PM.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to KHRI Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of KHRI?
Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI)
How many seats have been allocated in KHRI Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for Kerala Highway Research Institute is 04.
Which are the positions announced in KHRI Recruitment 2021?
According to the official KHRI notification job, seekers can apply only for IT Manager/Content Writer and Communications Associate/Deputy Manager/Analyst positions.
What is the qualification required for KHRI Recruitment 2021?
IT Manager – Candidates should complete first class B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/IT)/MCA
Content Writer and Communications Associate – Candidates should complete first class B.E/ B.Tech and BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Deputy Manager – Candidates first class complete the first class graduate degree in Engineering and post graduate degree in management
Analyst – Candidates should have graduation from a reputed institution with 75% marks or equivalent CGPA.
What is the Age Limit of KHRI Recruitment 2021?
IT Manager – 35 years
Content Writer and Communications Associate – 30 years
Deputy Manager (CoE) – 35 years
Analyst (CoE) – 35 years
What is the Salary Package for KHRI Recruitment 2021 for IT Manager/Deputy Manager/Analyst?
IT Manager – Rs.65,000/-
Content Writer and Communications Associate – Rs.35,000/-
Deputy Manager (CoE) – Rs.75,000/-
Analyst (CoE) – Rs.30,000/-
What is the selection process for KHRI IT Manager Recruitment 2021?
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
1. Written Test
2. Skill Assessment / Technical Presentation
How to apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021?
The direct steps to apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 have provided above
What is last date submission of application in CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021?
The last date submission of application is 05-02-2021