IIT Delhi Recruitment – 18 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant. IIT has about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for the latest updates from all over India. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for IIT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 Notification
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following IIT Delhi Vacancy 2020 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IIT Delhi Group C recruitment 2020 Notification Before IIT Delhi Junior Assistant Jobs 2020 Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification IITD. Other details of IIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020, IIT Delhi Vacancy 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Junior Assistant Jobs in IIT Delhi How to Apply are given below.
|Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
|27 November 2020
IIT Delhi Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy: – 18 Posts.
Name of post: – Junior Assistant.
- General – 04 Posts
- EWS – 05 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- OBC – 04 Posts.
Pay Scale (Salary) for IIT Delhi Recruitment
Pay Scale & Matrix as per 7th ) CPC: Rs. 21700- 69100/- Level 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Delhi Recruitment
Qualification for IIT Delhi Recruitment
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications like M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
- One-year relevant experience.
- Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi respectively on computer.
Age Limit for IIT Delhi Recruitment
Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 27th November 2020.
- Junior Assistant: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21 Notification Out Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Other Posts
- NHAI Manager Recruitment Notification out for 163 Manager Posts
- SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification out for 413 Apprentice Posts
Selection Process for IIT Delhi Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Computer Test
Application Fee for IIT Delhi Recruitment
Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment
Important Links to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment
|Download Notification in PDF Format
|Additional reference documents, if any.
A quick FAQ to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment
What is the full form of IIT?
Full form of IIT is Indian Institute of Technology
How many vacancies are there in IIT Delhi?
There are totally 18 posts are available to apply jobs in IIT Delhi.
What is IIT Delhi Junior Assistant Salary?
Salary Structure:- Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
What is the qualification for IIT Delhi Junior Assistant Jobs?
Candidates who wanted to participate for IIT Delhi Junior Assistant job should have Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university with at least 55% marks.