ASRB NET Exam 2021 for ARS Scientist/Senior Technical Officer – 282 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invites an online application form for the post of ARS Scientist/Senior Technical Officer. There are 282 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Candidates within the age limit of 18 to 35 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 25 April 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ASRB: The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) was established with the approval of Cabinet on 1 November 1973 as an independent recruitment agency in pursuance of the recommendations of the Gajendragadkar Committee. The Government of India has approved restructuring Board as per their decision in the meeting of the Union Cabinet held on 1 August, 2018 and issued vide Notification No. 25/CM/2018(i) dated 06.08.2018; Case No.213/25/2018 (Item-7). The decision has been formally notified in the GOI Gazette on 9 August, 2018.
ASRB NET Exam 2021 Details
ASRB NET Exam 2021 for ARS Scientist/Senior Technical Officer:
|Job Role||ARS Scientist/Senior Technical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 /-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||25 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – ASRB NET Exam 2021
Educational Qualification – ASRB NET Exam 2021
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology & Bio-Technology/ Genetic Engineering/ Botany/ Plant Sciences/ Life Sciences/Plant Physiology with specialization in Plant Biotechnology.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Entomology/ Zoology/ Sericulture/ Apiculture/ Plant Protection with specialization in Agricultural Entomology.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Microbiology /Microbiology/Plant Physiology.
Economic Botany & Plant Genetic Resources:
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Botany/ Horticulture/Plant Physiology with specialization in Agricultural Botany/ Economic Botany/ Plant Genetic Resources.
Genetics & Plant Breeding:
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Botany/ Plant Breeding or Genetics or Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Physiology/Plant Genetic Resources.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture /Nematology/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Zoology/ Plant Protection with specialization in Nematology.
- Master’s degree in Plant Biochemistry/ Agricultural Biochemistry/ Biochemistry with specialization in plants.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Botany/ Life Sciences/ Plant Protection with specialization in Plant Pathology/
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Plant Physiology/ Botany with specialization in Plant Physiology.
Seed Science & Technology:
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Seed Science/ Seed Technology or Seed Science and Technology/Plant Physiology.
Floriculture & Landscaping:
- Master’s degree in Floriculture/ Agriculture or Horticulture /Plant Genetic Resources with specialization in Floriculture and Landscaping/ Post Harvest Technology (Horticulture).
- Master’s degree in Pomology/ Agriculture or Horticulture/Plant Genetic Resources with specialization in Fruit Sciences/ Post Harvest Technology (Horticulture).
Spices, Plantation & Medicinal & Aromatic Plants:
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Botany /Plant Genetic Resources with specialization in Spices/
Plantation Crops and/ or in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants/ Post Harvest Technology (Horticulture).
- Master’s degree in Olericulture/ Vegetable Sciences/ Agriculture or Horticulture/Plant Genetic Resources with specialization in Vegetable Sciences/ Post Harvest Technology (Horticulture).
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/ Animal Sciences/ Dairy/ Fisheries Science with specialization in Biochemistry.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/ Animal/ Fisheries Science with specialization in Biotechnology.
Animal Genetics & Breeding:
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/Animal Sciences with specialization in Animal Genetics and Breeding.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Animal Nutrition.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Animal Physiology.
Animal Reproduction & Gynaecology:
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Animal Reproduction and Gynaecology.
- Master’s degree in Dairy Chemistry/ Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Dairy Chemistry.
- Master’s degree in Dairy Microbiology/ Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Dairy Microbiology.
- Master’s degree in Dairy Technology or Dairy Science/ Animal Products Technology/Food Technology with specialization in Dairy Technology.
Livestock Product Technology:
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/Animal Sciences with specialization in Livestock Products Technology.
Livestock Production Management:
- Master’s degree in Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Livestock Production Management/Animal Husbandry.
- Master’s degree in Poultry Sciences/ Veterinary/ Animal Sciences with specialization in Poultry Sciences.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinary Preventive Medicine/ Veterinary Clinical Medicine.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Sciences with specialization in Microbiology/ Bacteriology/ Virology/ Mycology/ Immunology.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Parasitology.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Pathology.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology/Veterinary Pharmacology.
Veterinary Public Health :
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Public Health/ Epidemiology.
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Surgery/Veterinary Anatomy.
- Master’s degree in Aquaculture/ Fishery Sciences/ Marine Biology/ Aquatic Biology with specialization
in Mariculture/ Aquatic Environmental Management/ Aquatic Ecology/ Inland Aquaculture.
Fisheries Resource Management:
- Master’s degree in Fishery Sciences/Fisheries Resource Management/ Marine Biology/Aquatic Environmental
Management/ Aquatic Biology/Industrial Fisheries with specialization in Fisheries Resource Management/ Fish Population Dynamics/ Fishery Hydrography/ Ecosystem Management/ Aquatic Ecology.
Fish Processing Technology:
- Master’s degree in Fishery Sciences/ Fish Processing Technology/Post Harvest Technology/ Industrial Fisheries with specialization in Fish Harvest and Processing.
- Master’s degree in Fishery Sciences with specialization in Fish Nutrition and Fish Physiology/ Feed Technology/ Fish Nutrition and Biochemistry.
- Master’s degree in Fishery Science/ Marine Biology with specialization in Fish Health/ Fish Pathology and Microbiology.
Fish Genetics & Breeding:
- Master’s degree in Fishery Science/ Marine Biology with specialization in Fish Genetics and Breeding/ Fish
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Chemicals/ Organic Chemistry with specialization in Agricultural Chemicals.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Meteorology/ Agricultural Physics with specialization in Agricultural Meteorology.
- Master’s degree in Agroforestry Or Master’s degree in Forestry or Agronomy or Horticulture or Botany with specialization in Agroforestry.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy/Soil Water Management/ Conservation Agriculture/ Farming Systems Management/ Forage Production/ Water Science and Technology.
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Agroforestry/ Agriculture Physics/ Agriculture with specialization in Environmental Science.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Soil Sciences/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Agricultural Physics with specialization in Soil Physics and Soil and Water Conservation/ Soil Fertility/Soil Microbiology/ Soil Chemistry/ Water Science and Technology.
Agricultural Business Management:
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Business Management/ Agricultural Marketing/ Business Management with
specialization in Agricultural Business/ Fisheries Business Management.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics/ Dairy Economics/ Veterinary Economics/ Fisheries Economics / Economics with specialization in Agriculture.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Extension/ Veterinary Extension/ Dairy Extension/ Fisheries Extension/ Home
Science Extension/ Agriculture Communication in Agricultural Sciences/ Rural Development/ Rural Management.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Statistics / Statistics / Mathematics with specialization in Statistics.
- Master’s degree in Home Science with specialization in Family Resource Management/ Textile and Clothing/Child Development/ Foods and Nutrition.
Farm Machinery & Power:
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Farm
Machinery and Power.
Computer Applications & IT:
- Master’s degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Information Technology & Communication / Computer Science.
Land & Water Management Engineering:
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering/ Civil Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation/ Irrigation and Drainage/ Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Aquatic Engineering/Water Science and Technology.
- Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or in any basic science with specialization in Bioinformatics.
- Master’s degree in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Food Science and Technology/ Post Harvest Technology.
Agricultural Structure and Process Engineering:
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Agricultural Structures / Aquaculture Engineering. Or Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Agricultural Process Engineering /Food Process Engineering / Dairy Engineering.
Veterinary Anatomy (only for NET):
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Anatomy.
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Physics or Bio-physics or Remote Sensing & GIS or Agricultural Meteorology or Environmental Science or Geo-informatics. Or Master’s degree in Soil Science with specialization in Soil Physics and Soil & Water Conservation.
Electronics & Instrumentation:
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering
Textile Manufacture & Technology:
- Master’s degree in Textile Technology or Textile Engineering or Textile Chemistry or Technical Textiles or Textile Chemical Processing or Textile and Clothing or Fibre Science and Technology or Fashion Technology.
- A candidate must possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in the respective Discipline and specialization completed on or before 19.09.2021 from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution
Age Limit – ASRB NET Exam 2021
- For General – 21 to 35 years
- ARS Scientist – 222 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer – 65 Posts
- PFC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Officer/Assistant Manager
- HP Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Frash-cum-Chowkidar-cum-Mali
Salary – ASRB NET Exam 2021
- ARS Scientist – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
- Senior Technical Officer – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 /-
ASRB NET Exam 2021 Selection process
PLAN OF EXAMINATION FOR ARS:
- Two separate competitive examinations (Computer Based Test + Written) followed by Viva-voce shall be conducted as per the following plan of examination:- Examination Max. Marks Duration: ARS-2021 (Preliminary) (Objective Type) – 150 marks – 2 hours, ARS-2021 (Mains) (Descriptive Type) – 240marks – 3 hours, Viva-voce – 60 marks
ARS-2021 ( Preliminary) Examination Paper:-
- ARS-2021 (Preliminary) Examination shall have one paper of 150 marks with all multiple choice objective questions to be attempted in 2 hours (Two hours), from the respective professional subject(s) for which candidate has opted.
- The Examination will be conducted in Online format at the designated Centres. The questions in the Examination will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium. The answers are to be indicated
on the Computer itself during the Examination.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in ARS-2021 (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type). There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks. This is a qualifying examination and marks scored will not be counted for final selection.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be Un-reserved (UR)/ EWS 67.5 (45%), OBC 60.0 (40%), SC / ST/ PwBD 52.5 (35%).
ARS-2021 (Mains) Examination Paper:-
- ARS-2021 (Mains) Examination Paper will have only one paper of 240 marks in the respective disciplines, to be attempted in 3 hours duration. The paper shall be divided in three parts A, B and C. Part ‘A’ will consist of 40 (forty) questions of 2 (two) marks each.
- In this part, answers required will be of very short, not exceeding 10 (Ten) words at the most. Part ‘B’ will have 20 (twenty) questions of 5 (five) marks each requiring one or two paragraphs and/or graphic explanation. Part ‘C’ will have 6 (six) essay type or descriptive type questions.
- Each question will carry 10 (ten) marks and may have two or more parts. Answers are required to be written in the space provided below the question. In no case extra sheets will be provided. All questions in parts ‘A’ ‘B’ and ‘C’ will be compulsory.
- The candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Mains Examination as may be decided by the Board in its discretion, shall be called for viva-voce in the ratio of 1:5 (category-wise) for each post. However, the Board reserves the right to revise this ratio at its discretion.
ARS-2021 – Viva-voce :-
- The candidates will be interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased experts in the respective disciplines, who will have before them a record of his/her career.
- The object of the viva-voce is to assess his/her suitability for the Service for which he/she has competed. The viva-voce is intended to supplement the written examination for testing the general and specialized knowledge and abilities of the candidate.
PLAN OF EXAMINATION FOR NET – 2021:
- There will be one paper of 150 marks consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions to be solved in 2 (Two) hours. Each question carries one mark. These 150 questions shall be derived from the respective discipline in which the candidate has opted to appear.
- Minimum marks required for qualifying NET-2021, Category of candidate Minimum qualifying marks: Un-reserved(UR)/ EWS 75.0 (50%), OBC 67.5 (45%), SC / ST/ PwBD 60.0 (40%).
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the NET-2021. There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks.
NET Exam Fee
- UR – Rs. 1000/-
- EWS/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women – Rs. 250/-
ASRB NET Exam 2021 Fee :
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women – No Fee
How to apply for ASRB NET Exam 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link activates from 05 April 2021)
- Submission of online applications starts on 05.04.2021 (10.00 AM)
- Last date and time for submission of the online application form 25.04.2021 (05.00 PM)
- Last date and time for making an online fee payment 25.04.2021 (05.00 PM)
- Dates of online (CBT) examination for NET-2021/
- ARS (Preliminary)-2021/ STO (T-6) 21.06.2021 – 27.06.2021
- Date of ARS-2021 (Mains) Examination 19.09.2021
- Date of Interview for the post of STO (T-6) To be notified later
- Date of Viva-voce for ARS-2021 Examination To be notified later