IICB Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow – 42 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of JRF. There are 42 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Diploma. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About IICB: The Institute was established in 1935 as the first non-official centre in India for biomedical research and was included within the aegis of CSIR in 1956. CSIR-IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years. The scientific staff has expertise in a variety of areas including chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, neurobiology and immunology which promotes productive interdisciplinary interaction.
IICB Recruitment 2021 for JRF
Detailed Eligibility for IICB Recruitment 2021 for JRF:
Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry):
- NET-JRF (CSIR/ UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/ DST-INSPIRE/ ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with an M.Sc degree in Chemistry. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfil other qualifications.
Junior Research Fellow (Biology):
- NET-JRF (CSIR/ UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in biological sciences, biotechnology, microbiology, genetics biochemistry, or chemistry. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfil other qualifications.
- JRF – 28 years
Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry) – 17 Posts
- UR – 9 Posts
- SC – 2 Posts
- ST – 1 Post
- OBC – 4 Posts
- EWS – 1 Post
Junior Research Fellow (Biology) – 25 Posts
- UR – 12 Posts
- SC – 4 Posts
- ST – 1 Post
- OBC – 6 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
- WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant/Supervisor
- Tripura Govt Jobs 2021 Notification out for LDC/Agriculture Assistant/Junior Operator
IICB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The interview will be on 16 March 2021 and 17 March 2021(Virtual Mode).
- The list of candidates for the online interview will be uploaded on the website and the link for the online interview intimated individually through email.
How to apply for IICB Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 March 2021.