IGNCA Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Programme Assistant – 14 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant/Assistant/Helper /Programme Assistant – 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/12th are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IGNCA: The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India having its Regional Centre at Bengaluru is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
IGNCA Recruitment 2021 Details
IGNCA Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Assistant/Helper
|Job Role||Project Assistant/Assistant/Helper|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree /12th|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 30,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||03 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – IGNCA Recruitment 2021
Project Assistant :
- Master’s Degree in any subject along with PGDPC course from IGNCA. (OR) Master’s in Art Conservation/Museology/History of Art with one year relevant experience (AND) The candidate must have adequate knowledge of MS Office/Computer applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject along with diploma/certificate in art conservation/audio-video editing (AND) The candidate must have adequate knowledge of MS Office/Computer applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject (OR) 12th pass with relevant experience
- Project Assistant – not exceeding 52 years
- Assistant – not exceeding 35 years
- Helper – not exceeding 55 years
- Project Assistant – 4 Posts
- Assistant – 5 Posts
- Helper – 5 Posts
- India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification out for GDS
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Asst Engineer/Jr Engineer/Clerk
Salary – IGNCA Recruitment 2021
- Project Assistant – Rs.30,000/-
- Assistant – Rs.25,000/-
- Helper – Rs.20,000/-
IGNCA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Screening of applications followed by interview.
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the Duly completed application and self-attested copy of the testimonials. Application may be sent to the HoD, Conservation Division at email@example.com on or before 03 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here