India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 – 1421 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – India Post Office has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Tyreman/Blacksmith/Staff car Driver/GDS(Kerala Circle & Chhattisgarh Circle)/Despatch Rider. There are 4372 posts to be filled for these vacancies. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job vacancy. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity to make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Details
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for Gramin Dak Sevaks:
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Last Date||26 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit (as on 27.04.2021): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
State Wise Vacancies:
- Bihar-1940 Posts
- Maharashtra-2428 Posts
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.14,500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and female/trans-woman candidates)
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021 for Asst Engineer/Jr Engineer/Clerk
- SERC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Technical Assistant/Hindi Officer
How to Apply to India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link from 27 January to 26 February 2021
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Registration, Fee & Submission of online application
- Start date : 27.04.2021
- End Date: 26.05.2021