HAIC Recruitment 2021 for Manager/Junior Manager – 05 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Manager/Junior Manager. There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 27 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About HAIC: Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking, which was set up with the primary objective of providing service to the farmers of the state of Haryana. It was incorporated in the year 1967, under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. It has an authorized share capital of Rs. 1000.00 lacs against which its paid-up capital is Rs. 414.04 lacs. The Central Government share is Rs. 160.21 lacs and the State Government share is Rs. 253.83 lacs.
HAIC Recruitment 2021 Details
HAIC Recruitment 2021 for Manager/Junior Manager
|Job Role||Manager/Junior Manager|
|Salary||Rs.4 – 12 LPA|
|Last Date||27 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – HAIC Recruitment 2021
Manager Operation (IT):
- Bachelor degree in engineering with specialization in Computer Sciences or I.T from any university or institute of India or abroad. Preference will be Given to those candidates, having knowledge of ERP, CRM, P05 and other IT features.
- 6-10 years of Experience in design and development of I.T Systems and having worked at senior level positions in Government Organizations or large Organization.
Manager- Public Relation:
- MBA marketing Marketing/ Post Graduation in Public Relations/ Equivalent Post Graduation in relevant Field. Preference will be Given to those candidates, having knowledge of Creative designing, Content Writing & Brand Building.
- With a relevant experience of 6-10 years of developing media relation strategy, seeking high level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
Junior Manager (Procurement):
- MBA in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent post-graduation in Supply Chain/Logistics, food processing, plant operations.3-5 years’ experience in procurement of products like food grains/FMCG/ consumables.
Junior Manager (Marketing – Sales):
- MBA with specialization IN MARKETING, and knowledge of Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT enable sale of leading FMCG brands and essential commodities i.e. Spices, Pulses, Flour mixes, Rice, Sugar etc.
- Manager Operation (IT): 01 Post
- Manager- Public Relation: 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Procurement): 02 Posts
- Junior Manager (Marketing – Sales): 01 Post
- SSS NIBE Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for JRF /SRF /RA
- AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant
Salary – HAIC Recruitment 2021
- Manager Operation (IT): 6-12 Lac per annum
- Manager- Public Relation: 6-12 Lac per annum
- Junior Manager (Procurement): 4-6 Lac per annum
- Junior Manager (Marketing – Sales): 4-6 Lac per annum
HAIC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The eligible candidates shall be called for WALK IN INTERVIEW on 01.06.2021 at HAICL campus as per the of condition of imposition lockdown, however, in case lockdown extended, Interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Candidates will be further shortlisted but selection will be based on physical interview.
How to apply for HAIC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the Application Form from the websites and submit the filled application form through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 May 2021
For More Details : Click here