AIIMS Recruitment 2021 for Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant – 700 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for recruitment for the post of Senior Resident/Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant for 700 vacancies at AIIMS, candidates who completed the MBBS/PG/B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview is from 10 May 2021 to 31 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and AIIMS Recruitment application process are given below.
About AIIMS: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS. It was established in the year 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.). At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh. The Indian government announced in the budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021 for Senior Resident/Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant
|Job Role||Senior Resident/Junior Resident/Nursing Officer/Technical Assistant|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||10 – 31 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – AIIMS Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should possess Post-graduate (allied Medical).
- Candidates should possess MBBS
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – II):
- BSc Nursing from recognised Institute / University or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with Two years’ experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- BSc in Medical Lab Technology with 5 years experience in concerned field or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 8 years experience in concerned field.
- ICF Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Medical Practitioner /Staff Nurse/House Keeping Assistant
- NISER Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Scientific Officer
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Senior Resident – 100 Posts
- Junior Resident – 200 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 300 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 100 Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and may attend the walk-in-interview with filled application form along with required documents to the following venue on 10 to 31 May 2021 between 11 AM to 2 PM.
For More Details : Click here
Office of Dean Academics,