Do you know what is the full form of SSC? If not then this article of today is going to like you very much. After getting a government job, the person becomes completely relaxed. Because when a person acquires a government job, there is neither the fear of being fired from him nor the fear of getting a low salary.
Apart from this, people with government jobs are also given a special status in the society. In any ordinary private job you will not get as much salary as you get in a government job and this is the reason that most of the youth of the present time are attracted towards government job.
Every person wants to get a good government job and for this, he also works hard. There are many continue to get government jobs, one of which is also SSC. If you want to get a government job then SSC can be a great medium for you. Through SSC in Hindi, you can get many types of government jobs but not one. If you do not know more about SSC, then it is an institution of the government which works for the election of people to fill the vacancies of many government posts. Today we will talk in detail about the full form of SSC and get information on topics like what is the full form of SSC.
What is the full form of SSC?
SSC Full Form
We hear a lot of times by a lot of adults regarding the full form of SSC and its exams. Yet the complete clarification is not received unless one is being provided proper understanding. So, whatever this hoo-ha is, let us clear here. Do you know the full form of SSC? SSC Full Form is Staff Selection Commission. It is the organization, which is a commission that is it is formed by the government to fulfil a purpose. SSC is one of the top providers of wonderful opportunities with the central government. It is the conducting body for a lot of exams and has been considered one of the most popular kinds of exams for graduate candidates. Not only for the fact that it gives out a good number of vacancies but also it is the basic test for the youths after their graduation to get a government job. In addition, it is that Central Government job, which has a lot of scope in the career. There is a lot of enquiry regarding the government exams amongst our country’s youth and the questions regarding full form of SSC remains at least in the top 10.
SSC Full Form in Hindi
SSC Full Form in Hindi – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
SSC फुल फॉर्म – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
SSC Ka Full Form – Staff Selection Commission
How was SSC ‘Formed?
In 1975, the Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission to suggest reforms for the organisation. In lieu of this, in September 1977, the Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. As per the suggestions made by the commission, the functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission (SSC full form) came into effect from 1 June 1999.
Quick Facts For SSC
- Headquarters of Staff Selection Commission- New Delhi
- Official Website- ssc.nic.in
- Chairman: Braj Raj Sharma
- Regional offices- Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore
|Region Names||State Names||SSC Zonal Websites|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
|KKR Region||Karnatka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, A&N Island and Jharkhand||www.sscer.org|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Punduchery, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in|
Which exams are conducted by SSC?
Along with SSC Full Form in this article, we will also tell you about the examinations conducted by SSC in detail.
Actually, the Staff Selection Commission mainly conducts competitive examinations for recruitment to various posts in departments, organizations. In the past years, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted the examinations given below.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL): CGL is one of the most important examinations. The demand for this recruitment is very high among the candidates. Through this, the candidate is recruited in various large departments, ministries and organizations of the Central Government. This exam is conducted in 4 stages.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL): Every year conducts Joint Higher Secondary level recruitment for various ministries/departments and organizations of the Government of India, covering some important posts.
- SSC Junior Engineer: SSC JE recruitment is for Group ‘B’ posts like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contracting domains. Also, the SSC institute conducts this exam every year.
- SSC Hindi Translator: SSC also conducts the examination of Junior Hindi Translator every year, for which a lot of candidates are eager.
- SSC GD Constable: This recruitment is conducted by SSC. Which includes many posts in the civilian army. Which are mentioned below. Under SSC GD (BSF) Border Security Force, (CISF) Central Industrial Security Force, ((NIA) National Investigation Agency, (SSF) Secretariat Security Force, (CRPF) Central Reserve Police Force, (ITBP) Indo Tibetan Border Police, (SSB) are recruited to the posts of Sashastra Seema Bal, Assam Rifleman etc.
- SSC Multitasking: Some important posts are filled through multitasking recruitment, including Peon, Gardner Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Guest Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, etc.
- SSC Scientific Assistant Post: Under this examination, scientific assistants are recruited by SSC in many scientific departments.
- SSC Selection Post: This exam is conducted every year by SSC, and lakhs of candidates take part every year.
- SSC Central Police Organization: Through this exam, SSC fills the posts of SI ie Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and some Paramilitary Forces. This examination is also conducted every year.
- SSC Stenographer: Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Stenographer Exam every year. This is an all India level examination. In this, various departments, ministries and organizations of the Government of India are recruited for the posts of Stenographer Grade C (Non-Gazetted Posts) and Grade D.
SSC CGL Full Form
The most important among the examinations conducted by SSC every year is the SSC CGL exam, SSC CGL Full Form – Combined Graduate Level. Only graduate-level candidates participate in this exam. Under the SSC CGL exam, many government departments recruit new employees every year.
SSC CHSL Full Form & Details
The most important among the exams conducted by SSC every year is the SSC CHSL exam. SSC CHSL Full-Form – Combined is the Secondary Level. Only 10 + 2 level candidates participate in this exam.
Qualifications For SSC Exams
Staff Selection Commission conducts exams for many different jobs, so the qualifications for them also depend on the job for which they are being conducted. For SSC Exams, the age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years. There are different age discounts for SC, ST and OBC. For any SSC examination, it is mandatory for a candidate to pass class XII, in addition to some SSC Jobs, graduation studies are required to be completed.
How to prepare for SSC?
Although clearing the exams of SSC is quite difficult, but even more difficult, a lot of exams are done in India like IAS Exam etc. Hence SSC is not so difficult. If you prepare diligently and properly, then you can get a good government job by clearing the exam of SSC. For the preparation of SSC, you must follow our tips given below:
- Prepare according to Syllabus: The best thing about SSC exam is that there is a confirmed syllabus for this. Therefore, you should know the correct syllabus of the department for which the exam is done by SSC and study accordingly.
- Collect the correct Study Material: Most people are not able to clear Exams because they do not have the right information to read. To submit the correct Study Material for your exam preparation. For this, you can take help of the Internet. If you want, you can also join any Coaching to collect Study Material.
- Give time to all Subjects: Most of the time this happens when we give more time to Hard Subjects, they bring more number in them but they are left behind in Subjects called Easy. So, give the correct time to all subjects. For this, you make yourself a timetable.
- Look at the papers of previous exams: If you are going to take the SSC exam, then definitely check the last few exams. This will help you to know how your paper will be and how you can prepare for it.
- Prepare Notes: By the way, most students join a Coaching and read only the notes made by the teachers. But you must also try to make notes according to your knowledge. This will clear all the questions in your mind and when the exam time comes closer, then you just have to read your notes.
Hope you will like the information about the full form of SSC given by us. For similar information, visit our website on the government alert daily.
FAQ’s related to SSC Full Form
What is the full form of SSC?
The full form of SSC is the Staff Selection Commission.
What is the full form of SSC CGL?
The full form of SSC CGL is Combined Graduate Level.
What is the full form of SSC GD?
The full form of SSC GD is SSC General Duty. Through this vacancy, soldiers are recruited in various paramilitary forces of the country.
What is the full form of SSC CHSL?
The full form of SSC CHSL is Combined Higher Secondary Level.
What is the full form of SSC CPO?
The full form of SSC CPO is Central Police Organization.