DSSC Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer/LDC/MTS – 83 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Defense Services Staff College invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Sukhani/Carpenter/MTS Office & Training of 83 vacancies. candidates who completed their 10th/12th/ITI are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About DSSC: The College has a glorious past and traces its lineage to 1905 when it was setup at Devlali, Maharashtra. In 1907 it shifted to Quetta, now in Pakistan. The College shifted back to India in 1947 and is now home to the joint services course for the three services, under one roof. Besides great military leaders, many of those who have graduated from here have become heads of their states, Senior Cabinet Ministers, Chief of Staff, Senior Commanders, diplomats and civil administrators.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Details
DSSC Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Sukhani/Carpenter/MTS Office & Training
|Job Role||Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver|
Sukhani/Carpenter/MTS Office & Training
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 81100/-|
|Application Last Date||22 May 2021|
Detailed Eligiility – DSSC Recruitment 2021
Stenographer Grade II:
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms : Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription : 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles. Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking. Good sailing knowledge and two years experience of small boats. Proficient in handling out Board Motors. OR Ex-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade. OR Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as Carpenter from a recognised institute. Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
Multi Tasking Staff: Office and Training:
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute. [MTS trade involves all fatigue nature of duties, few of which are cleaning, sweeping of toilets/work area, loading, un-loading, shifting of goods, gardening, feeding and cleaning of horses, night watchman, etc]
- Stenographer – 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 27 years
- Civilian Motor Driver – 18 – 27 years
- Sukhani – 18 – 25 years
- Carpenter – 18 – 25 years
- MTS Office & Training – 18 – 25 years
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 07 Posts
- Sukhani – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- MTS Office & Training – 60 Posts
- RRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Research Assistant
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Diploma Engineers
Salary – DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Stenographer Grade II – Level 4 : Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Sukhani – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Carpenter – Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 : Rs. 18000 – 56900/-
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific. The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
How to apply for DSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 22 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Defense Services Staff College,
Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231.