CDSCO Recruitment 2020 for Lab Assistant/Office Assistant – 09 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Central Drugs Standard Control Organization has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Bench Chemist, Lab Assistant, and Office Assistant. There are 09 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 14 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be 21 to 32 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About CDSCO: Central Drugs Standard Control Organization is the national regulatory body for Indian pharmaceuticals and medical devices and serves the parallel function of the European Medicines Agency of the European Union, the PMDA of Japan, and the Food and Drug Administration of the United States. CDSCO is a Government of India Organization and headquartered in New Delhi. It is under the control of the Union government ( Ministry of Health and Family Welfare). If you want more detail about CDSCO, you can check at the official website cdsco.nic.in about us section.
CDSCO Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
CDSCO ( Central Drugs Standard Control Organization ) Invites Applications For Laboratory Assistant. CDSCO Published A Notification On Its Official Website. Read Notification Before Apply & Make Sure You Are Eligible For CDSCO Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Must Check All Details About CDSCO Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021 Like As Education Qualification Required For Laboratory Assistant In CDSCO, Required Age Criteria, Salary & Remunerations, Selection Procedure, How To Apply, Vacancy Details, Application Fees, Important Details & Links Etc.
|Recruiting Department||Central Drugs Standard Control Organization|
|Application Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Age Group||21 To 40 Years|
|Education Qualification & Experience||Master Degree / Graduate /12th|
|Salary & Remuneration||Rs. 17,991-26,250/- Per Month|
|Job’s Location||Center Govt Jobs|
|Number Of Vacancies||09|
CDSCO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Details Of Vacancies Of CDSCO Recruitment 2020 Are Given In CDSCO Below Table, Read Carefully
|Name Of Post||No. Of Post|
Pay Scale for CDSCO Recruitment 2020
- For Bench Chemist – Rs.32,000/month
- For Lab Assistant – Rs.17,991/month
- For Office Assistant – Rs.17,991/month
Eligibility Criteria for CDSCO Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for CDSCO Recruitment for Lab Assistant/Office Assistant
For Bench Chemist:
- First Class with B. Pharmacy /M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Science /M.Sc., in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry or a recognized University/Institute.
For Lab Assistant:
- The candidates should be Degree/12th, passed with Chemistry or Biology or any other science as one of the subject. Preference will be given to such candidates having work experience in Drugs testing laboratory.
For Office Assistant:
- The candidates should be 10/12th passed. Preference will be given to such candidates having experience in Drugs testing laboratory.
Age Limit for CDSCO Recruitment for Lab Assistant/Office Assistant
CDSCO Has Set An Age Criteria, For Laboratory Assistant Post Recruitment. Candidates Age Should Be Between
|Name Of Post||Age Limit|
|Bench Chemist||21 To 40 Years|
|Laboratory Assistant||21 To 40 Years|
|Office Assistant||21 To 40 Years|
*Relaxation In Upper Age Limit Applicable As Per Govt Rules.
Application Fee for CDSCO Recruitment 2020
Applicants Who Are Interested And Want To Apply For CDSCO Laboratory Assistant Recruitment They Have To Pay Application Fees As Per Their Category If Required. Category Wise Application Form Fees Details For CDSCO Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Described CDSCO Below-
|Applicants Category||Fees In INR|
|All Candidates||Not Mentioned|
- AAI Recruitment Notification out Junior Executive/Manager
- CDAC Recruitment Notification out for Project Engineer/Manager
- HPCL Recruitment Notification out for Graduate Apprentice
Selection Process for CDSCO Recruitment 2020
- The selection process is based on a written test/interview.
- In case, the number of applications is high, suitable shortlisting criteria of candidates will be done with a preference for candidates having desirable qualifications and experience.
- Written test and or Interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates. The selected candidates will receive the appointment order from an outsourcing agency.
How to apply for CDSCO Recruitment 2020 for Lab Assistant/Office Assistant
- CDSCO Invites Applications For Laboratory Assistant If You Are Interested & Want To Apply Offline For CDSCO Recruitment. Follow The Following Steps To Apply-
- First Of All, You Should Read Official Notification Carefully Before You Apply
- Then Make Sure You Are Eligible And Fulfill All Eligibility Criteria
- Before You Fill Application Form, Make Sure All Documents Are Available That You Have To Attach With Application Form
- Now Fill The Application Form Correctly
- After Filling The Application Form Put It In A Envelop
- And Finally Send an Email To Regional Drugs Testing Laboratory, Guwahati-781022 Before the Last Date.
Important Links to Apply for CDSCO Recruitment 2020
CDTL Recruitment 2020 Apply for 9 Bench Chemist, Lab Assistant Vacancies in Hyderabad – Telangana location. Central Drugs Testing Laboratory (CDTL) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 9 Posts through e-Mail mode. CDTL career official website is www.cdsco.gov.in recruitment 2020. All the eligible aspirants please read the CDTL 2020 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Bench Chemist, Lab Assistant vacancy. Last Date to Apply is 14th December 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for CDSCO Recruitment 2020 for Lab Assistant/Office Assistant
What is the full form of CDSCO?
The full form of CDSCO is Central Drugs Standard Control Organization.
What is the Last Date for apply online for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
Last Date to apply for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO is: 14 Dec, 2020
What is the salary of Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
18000- 32000 rupees per month. (Consider this as Basic pay scale in case of Govt Jobs).
What is the age limit for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst?
The age limit for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst is 21-30 years. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates will be as per Govt of India/ Telangana rules.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst in CDSCO?
10th/12th, Graduation/ PG. You can find full details in the Eligibility section.
What is the qualification for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst?
The educational qualification for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst is 10th/12th, Graduation/ PG.
How many vacancies of Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst are in CDSCO?
Total job vacancies for Chemist, Lab Asst & Office Asst are 09.