BHEL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor Trainee – 40 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, New Delhi (BHEL) invites application from form the eligible candidates for the post of Supervisor Trainee-Finance. There are 40 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate Degree in the commerce field. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 26 April 2021. The Shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Details
BHEL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor Trainee
|Job Role||Supervisor Trainee-Finance|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from recognized Indian University/ Institute with Minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all years/ semesters (Minimum 60% marks for SC/ST candidates on similar lines.)
For General – 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST by 5 years
- OBC (NCL) by 3 years
- PWD by 10 years
- UR-25 Posts
- EWS-2 Posts
- OBC-10 Posts
- SC-2 Posts
- ST-1 Post
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Medical Officer/Medical Specialist
- Power Grid Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Executive Trainee
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- BHEL Selection process comprises of two stages. Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainee shall have to necessarily clear both the stages in order to be considered on the merit list for joining.
Stage I: Computer Based Examination:
- All prima facie eligible candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussions in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each Category.
- Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 20% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for Group Discussions.
- For shortlisting as per 1:5 ratio, initially, all UR candidates along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline.
Stage II: Group Discussions:
- Group Discussions is the second stage of the selection process. Group Discussion will be on topics related to Current Financial Matters and / or on topics related to qualifying subject matter.
- All candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussions Stage must necessarily attend and complete this stage of selection process, in order to be further considered for being placed on the merit list. Group Discussions shall be considered as only qualifying stage.
- Candidates scoring more than 50% marks in Group Discussions shall be considered as qualified. The final merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of Examination Score. i.e Candidates qualified in Group Discussions shall be placed on the merit list in the order of their Examination Scores.
UR/EWS/OBC – Rs 300 (Application Fee) and Rs 200 +GST (Processing Fee)
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – NIL (Application Fee) and Rs 200 +GST (Processing Fee)
How to Apply BHEL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor Trainee-Finance?
All interested and eligible candidates should only apply online at from 5 April 2021 to 26 April 2021
For More Details & Apply : Click here
- Opening Date of Online Application: 5 April 2021
- Closing Date of Online Application 26 April 2021
- Tentative Date of Examination 23 May 2021