UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 for ARO/Auditor/Assistant Accountant – 541 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has Released the Notification Advertisement No. 30/UKSSSC/2021 Dated 05 February 2021 For 541 Assistant Accountant, Assistant Review Officer [ARO] Auditor Vacancies Posts. UKSSSC is Invites Online Applications From Indian Citizens. The UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 Application is Online available on 10 February 2021 on the Official Website.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission – The main objective of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is to prepare the rules and guidelines regarding the recruitment methods. Meanwhile, it conducts the examination, shortlists the candidates for interview and makes a selection procedure for shortlisted candidates. After that invite the eligible candidates to working with the organization.UPSSSC will perform such other duties with the rights owned itself.
- 1 UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- 5 UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Selection Process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- 7 How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- 8 Important Links to UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- 9 A Quick FAQ to UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- 9.1 What is the full form of UKSSSC?
- 9.2 How many vacancies are released for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- 9.3 What is the Qualification for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- 9.4 What is the Age Limit of UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021?
- 9.5 What is UKSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 Salary?
- 9.6 What is the selection process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- 9.7 How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- 9.8 What is the last date for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 online application?
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from UKSSSC Uttarakhand in prescribed form through online mode only for various Assistant posts. The direct link for online application portal is available at the UKSSSC website scr.indianrailways.gov.in. UKSSSC has already published the employment notice on 20.03.2021 regarding 541 vacancies. As per the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to Accountant, Asst Accountant, Auditor & Other and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central and state govt jobs in UKSSSC can make the UKSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 Registration by using UKSSSC login on or before the last date.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Auditor, ARO, Accountant, Assistant|
|Publish/Starting Date||10 February 2021|
|Last Date||26 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Job Alert|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The post wise vacancy distribution of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 is given below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Review Officer (Account)||01|
|Accountant (Drinking Water Dept.)||08|
|Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant||01|
|Office Assistant (Gr III) – Accounts||04|
Pay Scale for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Review Officer (Account) – Rs. 44900 – 142400 (Level 7)
- Accountant – Rs. 35400 – 112400 (Level 6)
- Assistant Accountant – Rs. 29200 – 92300 (Level 5)
- Cashier Cum Assistant Accountant – Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Level-4)
- Auditor – Rs. 29200 – 92300 (Level 5)
- Office Assistant III (Account) – Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Level-4)
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for UKSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2021
Assistant Review Officer (Accounts)
B.Com from any university established by law in India or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. Hindi / English typing on computer should have a minimum speed of 4000 k-depression per hour.
Accountant (Drinking Water Institute Development and Construction Corporation)
A university established by law in India or any other university recognized by the government for this purpose will have a Bachelor of Commerce degree (including accountancy).
Accountant (Women’s welfare)
DTE or Master’s degree in Commerce from a University established by law in India and Bachelor in Commerce with Accountancy or any qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university or a Bachelor in Business Administration or Post Graduate in Accountancy and Hindi Typing at a speed of 4000-per-depression per hour.
Cashier cum Assistant Accountant
- B.Com or equivalent from recognized university/institute of repute.
- Knowledge of accounts keeping petty cash book and Accounting.
Auditor (Director Audit)
Should have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce from a recognized university or institute established by law in India and a CCC certificate or O-level certificate of computer. And he should have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script.
Auditor (Transport Commissioner)
Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized University and Devanagari script Should have knowledge of reading and writing.
Auditor (Environmental Protection and Pollution Control Body)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or a Government recognized medicine equivalent from a University established by law in India with a function of Accountancy as a single subject.
- One year experience in the field of accounting in any government or semi-government organization.
Auditor (Directorate of Education)
Certificate / Diploma in computer operation with a degree of Bachelor of Accountancy in Commerce or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized University, in which the speed of 4000 key-depressions on the computer is mandatory.
Office Assistant III (Accounts)
Graduation in commerce from a recognized university is required to be completed with the addition of Hindi Devanagari script. A speed of minimum 5000 depressions per hour in Hindi and a minimum speed of 7000 k-depressions per hour in English is mandatory on computer. Diploma / certificate of minimum one year in computer course.
Age Limit for UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Candidates Should be Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 42 years Old as on 01.07.2020 (for all vacant Posts Except Office Assistant III (Account)).
- Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 42 years Old as on 01.07.2020 (for Office Assistant III (Account)).
(Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules) For More Details Please Read Advertisement given below.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For General & OBC Category Candidates :- Rs.300/- Rupees Only
- For SC / ST & PwD & EWS Candidates of Uttarakhand :- Rs.150/- Rupees Only
Mode Of Payment
Candidates Should Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card & CSC Centre.
- SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Graduate/Technician Apprentices
- SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Multi Tasking Staff
Selection Process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
The selection process of UKSSSC Assistant Accountant 2021 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam (100 Marks)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- Questions/ Marks: 100/ 100
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Based)
- Qualifying Marks:
- Gen/ OBC: 45%
- Others: 35%
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates Should Register themselves with OTR (One Time Registration) before Apply for this Post. Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Visit the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Now Click on the OTR (One Time Registration) option.
- Click on New Registered (if you are not Registered) or Fill username & Password (If you are already registered).
- Submit All Required Details i.e. User Name, DOB & Mobile No. etc.
- Check All the Details & Click on Submit Option.
- Now Apply for Advt. No. 30/UKSSSC/2021 Provided in Online OTR and Application Portal.
- Fill all required information in the form.
- Upload scanned photograph & Signature.
- Make the fee payment and click on submit button
- Print the final application for future references.
Important Links to UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
New advertisement issued recently by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission to hire Auditor, ARO, Accountant, Assistant. The UKSSSC Jobs notification is released for 541 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 26 March 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UKSSSC notification if they eligible. UKSSSC informationn given in this article like the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification, UKSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UKSSSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to the official website https://sssc.uk.gov.in/.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of UKSSSC?
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
How many vacancies are released for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
Around 541 Vacancies Will Be Recruited Through This Recruitment Process For The Post Of Assistant Accountant, Assistant Review Officer, Auditor Vacancies.
What is the Qualification for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates Must have possessed BBA, B.Com/ M.Com with Typing Knowledge, CCC Certificate From Recognized Board & University With the Knowledge of Computer Typing.
What is the Age Limit of UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021?
Age Limit for Office Assistant: 18 to 42 Years
For Remaining Posts: 21 to 42 Years
What is UKSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2021 Salary?
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment process, may get the salary of Rs. 25500 to Rs. 1,42,400 /- as respect to the post they will be selected for.
What is the selection process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
The board may select the applicants through written examination. The details of the examination dates and selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Fill Online Application Form For UKSSSC ARO Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 through the Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official Website www.sssc.uk.gov.in before the Last Date.
What is the last date for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 online application?
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 Online Application Can Be Filled Upto 26 March 2021.