SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – 8000+ Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Staff Selection Commission released a notification for filling the vacant positions of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical). The Latest SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification is released on 5th February 2021. Interested aspirants can apply for the SSC MTS Job Openings by checking the complete information. All the eligible candidates should submit the SSC MTS application form online on or before 21st March 2021. Additionally, candidates can get information about the SSC MTS Educational Qualification, SSC MTS Salary. Moreover, the SSC MTS Examination is scheduled from 1st July 2021 to 20th July 2021. Stay connected on our page to know the clear information about the SSC Recruitment 2021.
- 1 SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2021
- 5 SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Selection Process for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- 7 SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- 9 How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- 10 Important Links to SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- 11 A Quick FAQ to SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- 11.1 What is the full form of SSC in india?
- 11.2 When was the SSC MTS 2021 Notification released?
- 11.3 What is the minimum educational qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021?
- 11.4 Is there any age relaxation in SSC MTS for OBC Category?
- 11.5 What is the selection process for SSC MTS 2021?
- 11.6 When can I apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021?
- 11.7 When will SSC MTS Exam 2021 be conducted?
- 11.8 What is the last date to apply for SSC MTS 2021 ?
- 11.9 Related
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Released a Notification For Recruitment For the Post Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 8000 Vacancies. Candidates who are Looking For Central Government Jobs/ 10th Pass Jobs/ Sakari Naukri Exam through SSC all Stay Here and Get the Latest Update Regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2021, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies Notification, Staff Selection Commission MTS Application Starting & Closing Date. SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021 Official Notification Release Expected in February 2021.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No. Of Posts||8000+|
|Submission of online applications||5th February 2021|
|Closing Date||21st March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Descriptive Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
For SSC MTS 2021, approximately 9000 vacancies will be there. For the time being, you can check out the SSC MTS Vacancy For 2019. In 2019, the total number of vacancies for SSC MTS was 9018.
SSC MTS 2019 Vacancy Distribution
Pay Scale for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20210) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group „C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
MTS has vacancies in two age groups. Check both age groups below:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003)
Apart from the mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||3 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces.||Up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)||Up to 50 years|
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus the length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of the past year.|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2021 is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- NYKS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Volunteer Vacancy
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Technical Entry Scheme
Selection Process for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
The SSC MTS Selection Process is a two-stage procedure.
- SSC MTS Paper I: Written Test
- SSC MTS Paper-II: Descriptive Test
Paper-1 is an online exam that is an objective multiple choice question type.
Paper-2 is a pen and paper mode of examination that includes writing a short essay or letter in English or
any language is included in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution.
Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills. Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Paper-II is only qualifying in nature. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in the previous year’s session of the exam.
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted online while Paper 2 is pen and paper-based.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper I
- SSC MTS Paper I will have four sections.
- The duration of the SSC MTS Exam will be 90 minutes for General Candidates and 120 minutes for PwD Candidates.
- Paper I is an objective type paper with four MCQ’s out of which one will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect or unattempted questions.
- There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. The Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise, and State/ UT-wise cut-offs for Paper-I.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam
(For PWD Candidates)
|I||General English||25||25||90 minutes||120 minutes|
|II||General Intelligence & reasoning||25||25|
|Total||4 Sections||100 Questions||100 Marks||1 Hr 30 min||2 Hours|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper II
SSC MTS Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- SSC MTS Paper-II will be pen and paper mode paper which will be descriptive in nature.
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the VIIIth Schedule of the Constitution.
- The maximum number of marks is 50 marks.
- The duration of SSC MTS Paper-II is 30 minutes for the General Category and 40 minutes for the PwD category of candidates.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam for PWD Candidates|
|One short essay/letter in English|
or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution
|50 marks||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus For Paper 1
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Paper 1 will have the following sections:
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
Let’s have a look at the detailed SSC MTS 2021 Syllabus:
|Reading Comprehension||Classification||Simplification||Static GK|
|Fill in the Blanks||Analogy||Interest||Science|
|Spellings||Coding-Decoding||Average||Award and Honors|
|Phrases and Idioms||Matrix||Ratio and Proportion||Current Affairs|
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Word Formation||Problems on Ages||Dates, Portfolios|
|One Word Substitution||Venn Diagram||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Sentence Correction||Blood Relation||Percentage|
|Error Spotting||Missing Numbers||Profit and Loss|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||Mensuration|
|Verbal Reasoning||Time and Work|
SSC MTS Syllabus For Paper 2
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Paper 2 is intended to test elementary language skills because of the categorization of the post as Group-C and view of job requirements.
- One short essay/letter in English or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution
- Paper-II is only qualifying in nature. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to follow these steps SSC MTS Registration 2021. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
- Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in SSC MTS 2021 application window and then click on the register button.
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC MTS 2021. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC MTS 2021 exam.
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC MTS Registration 2021.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC MTS 2021.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC MTS 2021 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC MTS application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC MTS 2021. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC MTS 2021 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC MTS 2021 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Dates
The exam date for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 exam has been released along with its notification. SSC MTS 2021 Paper-I is scheduled to be conducted between 1st July to 20th July 2021. The exam schedule for other SSC exams has revised due to the COVID-19 situation in India. Check the complete exam schedule for SSC MTS 2021 below:
|SSC MTS Notification Release Date||5th February 2021|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||5th February 2021|
|Last date for making online Fee Payment||21th March 2021|
|Last date for generation of Offline Challan||25th March 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan||29th March 2021|
|Admit Card will Release on||3rd Week of June 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||1st July to 20th July 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper I Result||August 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper II)||21st November 2021|
Important Links to SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff posts notification 2021. There is a various number of vacancies available. Candidates who are searching for details about Notification/ Advertisement of ssc.nic.in 2021 MTS Notification PDF, SSC MTS Vacancy 2021 Freejobalert, SSC Recruitment 2021 For Multi-Tasking Staff OR SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification in Hindi, SSC Non-Technical MTS Online Form 2021 Exam Date must check the Age Limit, Educational Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Application Fee in the below section.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of SSC in india?
Staff Selection Commission
When was the SSC MTS 2021 Notification released?
The SSC MTS 2021 Notification has released on 5th February 2021.
What is the minimum educational qualification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021?
The minimum educational qualification for SSC MTS is passed in Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Is there any age relaxation in SSC MTS for OBC Category?
Yes, the Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit for OBC is 3 years.
What is the selection process for SSC MTS 2021?
There will be two stages for the selection of candidates in SSC MTS. Paper-I will be CBT Test with MCQ. Paper-II will be pen and paper mode which will be descriptive in nature. For SSC Paper-II, candidates will have to write an essay and letter.
When can I apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021?
You can apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021 till 21st March 2021.
When will SSC MTS Exam 2021 be conducted?
SSC MTS Exam 2021 will be held in two stages. Paper I will be held from 01st to 20th July 2021.
What is the last date to apply for SSC MTS 2021 ?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 21st March 2021.