TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021 – 1598 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the notification for the post of Craft Instructor/Art Master/Music Teacher/Physical Education Teacher/Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2020-2021. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B.Ed/B.PEd/Degree/Diploma/12th/Others can apply for this job. The selection is based on online computer-based examination and certificate verification. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.trb.tn.nic.in the website on or before 31 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021
- A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. A certificate in needlework and dressmaking (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) /Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of 10 Technical Education and Training, Chennai/Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teacher’s certificate.
- A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Drawing and Painting of a recognised University in the State approved by UGC or its equivalent or Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of Annamalai University or
- A Diploma in Paintings or Commercial Arts or Modelling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in FreeHand Outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram; and Technical Teachers Certificate; (or)
- A Diploma in Fine Arts, awarded by the Director of Technical Education or a Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University or the Bharathiyar University or any other equivalent Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts issued by other Universities and boards recognised by University Grants Commission
- A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Music of a recognised University approved by UGC in the State or its equivalent / Sangeetha Bhushan of Annamalai University / Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu / Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University / Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai Kamaraj University/ Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music with forty per cent in Music (Theory and Practical separately) under the diversified course; and Technical Teachers Certificate ; (or)
- Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government Examinations; (or) Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of Government Examinations
Physical Education Teacher:
- A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Higher Secondary (Class XII or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks from a recognized board; (or) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination (+2) or it’s equivalent and have participated in sports/games at least school/college/district level in accordance with the and National Council for Teacher Education.
Age Limit: 40 years
- Craft Instructor(sewing) – 341 Posts
- Art Master – 365 Posts
- Music Teacher – 91 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 801 Posts
- RBI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Office Attendant
- THSTI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Laboratory Assistant
TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on two successive stages viz. Computer based examination and Certificate Verification.
Computer Based Examination:
- The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board in its website.
- The Board will prepare the list of Candidates for Certificate Verification on 1:2 ratio based on the actual Marks in case of single session paper or Normalized marks in case of exam conducted in multiple sessions, duly following the communal rotation and other relevant rules in vogue.
Scheme of Examination:
- The written examination will consist of a single paper of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration with 95 MCQs. Each question carries one mark.
Minimum Eligibility Mark :
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 40% marks in written examination (for SC/SCA-35% mark, ST-30% mark) alone are eligible for recruitment.
Medium of Examination:
- The question paper for all the subjects will be of objective type with multiple choice questions in English and Tamil version.
- For General -Rs.500/-
- For SC/SCA/ST and differently abled candidates – Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment to be made only through (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
How to Apply for TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.trb.tn.nic.in on or before 25 April 2021.
- Date of Notification: 26-02-2021
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode: 31-03-2021
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 25-04-2021
- Date of Written Examination : 27-08-2021