THSTI Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 04 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Faridabad, Haryana invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Laboratory Assistant – 04 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
THSTI Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI):
- Bachelor of Science/ 3 years Diploma in Engineering and Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Laboratory Assistant – 50 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Laboratory Assistant – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.20,000/- + HRA
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Manager/Assistant Manager/Account Assistant
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Field Attendant/Maintenance Assistant /Blaster/MCO
THSTI Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For Unreserved/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/-
- For ST/SC/Women/PWD – Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment:
Payment can be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking or UPI.
How to apply for THSTI Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online along with required documents on or before 15 March 2021.